Recent content by FPxDevils26

1. F

Cardiff Devils Flashback

Great videos! Helps to keep the loooong off season alive! Look forward to the rest that come :Dx
  2. F

Head bench coach

I totally agree! I think this is the time of year people start looking for blame, for not winning trophies or the league.. And I think this starts to cloud over what a brilliant job had been done in the circumstances we have faced. I think this should be a time to say, yeah sure things need a...
  3. F

Todays Final - Don't have Sky?

Fernpp@hotmail.co.uk Thanks BeatBox :)
  4. F

Todays Final - Don't have Sky?

Hi BeatBox, it wont allow me to pm you either:/ but can you send me the link please? thanks, happy hockey days!
  5. F

Brad Voth Retires

I also think its great news Brad's jersey has been retired! Alog with many other fans I'm sure it would have broke my heart to see someone else play in #26 shirt! :( Very, very well desered for the big man, You only have to read all of the comments on this thread to see what the mighty Mayor...
  6. F

SORAC and the New Rink

Gutted that PI got the bid tbh! -__- Myself i dont see why their bid is the best for anyone, except them and the money grabing butts! :evil: Does anyone think anything will be said on the topic at the game tomorrow, and or we the fans will be asked what we think? I hope so, and i really hope...
  7. F

Chants

I agree, Bruce Springsteen - Born in the USA is an epic song, builds hell of an atmosphere :)
  8. F

Devils 10-11 Sponsor

I agree, i live in the Caerphilly Borough, in the Valleys. And in the town where i live and out of all the people i know from all around the borough, i'd say that only around 15-20 people, have even heard of the devils, never mind been to a game of theirs. I'm not saying there is only around 15...
  9. F

RESPECT FOR ONE MR DAVE SIMMS

Random input but, Im quite loving his Commentary in Canada at the Olympics aswell :D ...I was watching it on like the first day going, i know that voice, im sure i do... sounds Like Brent Pope or someone, I logged onto the BBC website and was like Omgzz, well i never! :lol: x
  10. F

Jeremy Clarkson Vs Sean Mcmorrow

It was epic, went straight onto the facebk status! maded me pmsl soo much! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  11. F

Cardiff Devils v Sheffield Steelers - Sat 7pm - Chat/Updates

ohh i love this post, agreed! :D x
  12. F

Cardiff Devils v Sheffield Steelers - Sat 7pm - Chat/Updates

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.............. :shock: :o :mrgreen: Im sooooo gutted i wassnt there, stupid flu! :x pmsl Was glued to the-inferno all night, thankyou very much the world of the internet! :lol: Pretty Damn awesome win for the devils i think tbh, tho they cudav got a few more goals in the...
  13. F

Entrance Music

I love this idea, I think it would be an awesome idea to play a welsh band as the track, and Lostprophets with everyday combat would give us an amazing buzz for the start of the game, plus it would be awesome with the lights and its a song that every genre likes really. :mrgreen: Otherwise I...
  14. F

I think we can win the league

Just like to say, 'please i mean no harm' :mrgreen: :L I've supported the devils for around 6 years now, and even i don't know that much about hockey and im only 14, i like to learn more off others & my brother, and love to take an intrest. I'm very biased to, so i say every year that i...
  15. F

Birbraer signs!

OMG OMG OMG! :o kehe... :lol: Im soo happy with all the signings so far i knew G would pull something out of his sleve, guna be a great season, really cant wait naww, so close yet soo long to wait. the MMM line sounds fantastic, but with the suprises we've had soo far, i dont know what to...