Recent content by Gazr76

1. Gazr76

Devils Vs Brûleurs de Loups - Conti Cup - 19th Nov 23 - FO 19:15 (18:15 UK)

Totally frozen for me. Sound has gone as well. Oh its back and much better.
  2. Gazr76

3rd August

Joey mentions this on the the pod. In that he had now deleted or suspended his Twitter account due to all the negativity on social media. Joey M also mentioned on the pod that other players on the team had been in touch with the club due to what they were seeing on social media.
  3. Gazr76

3rd August

Anyone listened to the latest 2 Ales and Hockey Tales podcast with Joey Martin? Wally raised the new logo on the podcast. Thoughts on this?
  4. Gazr76

3rd August

As a jersey guy it looks like the pro jersey's/gamer's won't be totally screen print. Logo, name bar, and numbers are embroidered by the looks of it. That's cool IMHO.
  5. Gazr76

3rd August

Cardiff's version of the Buffalo Sabres slug logo.
  6. Gazr76

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2023/24

Agreed. Every season it seems a number of individuals always state something along the lines of 'The quality of the league keeps getting better and better' but it simply isn't. In terms of the number of skilled talented players across the league, IMHO this peaked at the end of the last decade.
  7. Gazr76

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2023/24

I would think Barrow is a bottom 6 signing, a replacement for Penny or Brittain.
  8. Gazr76

Who would be your ideal next HC and AC?

If Russell has signed on as the new HC I have to admit it kind of surprises me. In that Russell would come back to the EIHL after winning the DEL2 playoff's.
  9. Gazr76

Coaching staff Depart

A difficult individual to work with. On and off the ice. Would be a major clash of personalities with Todd and the owners.
  10. Gazr76

Keep or Can

he just needs to polish his finishing touch. If he does that he'll be unstoppable..
  11. Gazr76

This team

Reference to Crawford, how frustrating was he to watch on offense as well? I'm specifically talking about his shot. The guy really, really should have scored more goals. Time and time again his shots on goal were wide or straight at the netminder. If he works out his scoring touch, he will score...
  12. Gazr76

Giants Vs Devils - League - 18th & 19th March 23 - Double Header Baby!

Didn't see the game, but the scary thing for me was that I've heard a few people say that Belfast didn't even really get out of 2nd or 3rd gear. That Belfast just kept it ticking over to get the 3-1 win. Is that a fair assessment? If true then that's worrying.
  13. Gazr76

Devils Vs Flames - League - 18th Feb 23 - 19:00 FO

Agreed. I think Cox and Sandy will be offered more money to play for another team in Europe. They will both probably end up in a higher league.
  14. Gazr76

Devils Vs Flames - League - 18th Feb 23 - 19:00 FO

Agreed. I think Cox and Sandy will be offered more money to play for another team in Europe. They will both probably end up in a higher league.
  15. Gazr76

Title

Source?