Recent content by Gazr76

1. Gazr76

Jerseys for sale

PM sent
  2. Gazr76

New Panthers coach is ….

I think there is a good chance that Sheldon Keefe might be on his way out of MLSE shortly. If that happens his brother won't be coming.
  3. Gazr76

Carruth on Two Ales Podcast

Slightly off topic, but on the 2 Ales and Hockey Tales pod with Todd Kelman, Todd refused to divulge why he got the nicknamw 'Killer'. Anyone know the story?
  4. Gazr76

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

Agteed. EBEL is a MUCH better standard than the EIHL is right now. A much, much higher standard. People keep saying the standard of the EIHL gets better every year. That's simply not true. If Joey Martin does come back he'd still be a huge force in the EIHL.
  5. Gazr76

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

Agteed. EBEL is a MUCH better standard than the EIHL is right now. Much, much higher standard. People keep saying the standard of the EIHL gets better every year. That's simply not true. If Joey Martin does come back he'd still be a huge force in the EIHL.
  6. Gazr76

Who we want and don’t want back for next season

Yeah but they achieved these numbers in the Superleage which is really quite something as the league was such a high standard. I know a lot of people say the EIHL keeps getting better and better and that the standard of hockey is high. But the standard and calibre of the players in the ISL was...
  7. Gazr76

Devils Vs Clan - Play-off 1/4 Finals - 23/24 April 22

I think as a professional athlete it shouldnt matter if you win an award or not. Being a part of this fantastic team, being part of the success of the team doing well individually and as a group, should enough quite frankly. Funny thing is some players don't work this out until after they...
  8. Gazr76

New coach: who should it be?

My understanding was that he was yes, but that he was unavailable.
  9. Gazr76

New coach: who should it be?

Ive seen Dan Ceman has been mentioned a few times (speaking of Wally, although I could be wrong, but didn't Todd say that Ceman would have been his first choice on Wally's podcast?).
  10. Gazr76

Sam Duggan...

I really like this. Good job, keep em coming
  11. Gazr76

Panthers sign

I remember him from those games. Was a good player.
  12. Gazr76

Jarrod Skalde Case Mentioned

Interesting listen on the Steve Dangle Podcast (a well known Toronto Maple Leaf podcast) from back home in Canada. *** Please note this content contains information and details pertaining to the recent sexual assault charges involving the Chicago Blackhawks, Kyle Beach and others. Trigger...
  13. Gazr76

RABBITS..

You do know that getting to the NHL isn't really that difficult right? It's totally about who you know. The right contact takes a shine to Andrew Lord and he's has made it. Sure it will take him a few years to go through the AHL, probably be an assistant coach for an NHL team (probably Calgary...
  14. Gazr76

Signings for 2021/22 season

Marjamaki. You could see what an awesome player he could be, he would display little flashes of brilliance every so often. I really liked him as a player. Would have loved to have seen him play at his peak.
  15. Gazr76

2021/22 Roster - Rumours/Predictions

Auston Matthews to Cardiff? Haha.