Recent content by Ger-Devils

1. G

Rumour mill

Whistle rumoured to Belfast
  2. G

Devils Qualify For CHL 20/21

We’ll have our welcome pack with flight options/info on the places we’re heading to when the draw is made May 20th(That’s been mentioned by the CHL) Info will be on the twitter feed @devilsinchl
  3. G

Who’s going tonight???

They’re also offering discount each month on merchandise.
  4. G

Belfast trip - Watching Wales v Italy?

most bars in the city will have it on. Cathedral quarter is the main area fans would be so Mchughs etc. They’re opening the cellar bar for the rugby
  5. G

Belfast double weekend

They are....
  6. G

Huge weekend coming up

That injury to Deluca, reminded me of Alex Madge injury in the Viola a few years back! Not nice to see!
  7. G

Belfast double weekend

I know it’s not the correct place to post this but this part of the forum gets the most traffic. For those who are heading to Belfast and flying to the international airport, as previous years, I’ve booked coaches to do airport transfers from the airport to hotel and back. I’ve got mainly...
  8. G

Looking for Tickets vs Sheffield

I think the club will do the buy back due to demand so maybe worth emailing them? No doubt they’ll announce via Facebook and Twitter
  9. G

Riley called up to Spengler Cup

All games are free to stream via the Spengler cup website
  10. G

New York Rangers

We grabbed ours on stubhub previously. If you via that route, select the electronic tickets so they’re emailed to you. Some games we ended up with season ticket holders seats
  11. G

Panthers sign

When I seen him play for Berlin in 2016, a handy player! Will be interesting to see how he gets on
  12. G

Devils vs Storm - 5 Oct 19 - League

With 3 games in 4 days, a travel day Monday it’s a lot to ask of the team with players missing. Tonight I hope Murdy gets the start and Bowns gets the rest. We also have a travel day Wednesday and play at home Thursday night so technically you’ve got 4 games in 6 days. Haven’t seen the game...
  13. G

Frölunda Away, October

That’s right Probably look to meet up before the tram over to the arena. I’ll be posting tram info tomorrow and a location to meet before heading over
  14. G

Frölunda Away, October

They’re opening the restaurant/bar area with music from 4pm. Ticket collection will be 5pm(we need to pay for them) and then distribute