Recent content by Hedd Wyn John

1. Hedd Wyn John

Devils Vs Giants - League - 27th March 24 - FO 19:30

Poor game tonight, neither side were great but so many squandered chances and loose defending from the Devils. I hope they lift their game for Sunday.
  2. Hedd Wyn John

Parking

Nicking disabled spaces is annoying for sure but my other pet peeve is definitely people sitting in the driver seat and messing about when the car park is full. Technically nothing wrong with it of course... but when you're desperate to find a space, are they staying or going?!
  3. Hedd Wyn John

Devils v Panthers - League - 24th Mar 24 - FO 1600

That 5 minute major & the 2 goals conceded really swung the momentum of the game but you're right. A whole bunch of players switched off and Chad isn't too blame for that.
  4. Hedd Wyn John

Yeah lots of loose passes and sloppy clearances plus at times on the PK we almost had a death wish by pushing up too aggressively and getting caught out.
  5. Hedd Wyn John

Our discipline has been poor but they've been playing too lackadaisical. Thinking the game was won when it wasn't, pushing dangerously high on the PK and making silly passes and basic failure to clear the zone multiple times. Sloppy.
  6. Hedd Wyn John

Devils start strong but now all tied. Wall in goal. 4-4
  7. Hedd Wyn John

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

One of the strongest performances I've seen all year. Huge workrate,clinical finishing. Played extremely physical and didn't let the 2 disallowed goals to dampen the spirits.
  8. Hedd Wyn John

Devils v Clan - League - 17th Mar 24 - FO 1700

Tight game, Glasgow used their size well but we ground out the win.
  9. Hedd Wyn John

Devils v Flyers - League - 16th Mar 24 - FO 1900

Devils soft defending cost us that game. Pushed forward for the 3rd goal when it wasn't needed and got caught on the odd man rush.
  10. Hedd Wyn John

Devils v Flyers - League - 16th Mar 24 - FO 1900

Decent first period but soft first goal.
  11. Hedd Wyn John

Blaze Vs Devils - League - 6th March 24 - FO 19:30

Oops, wadda mistake to make.
  12. Hedd Wyn John

Blaze Vs Devils - League - 6th March 24 - FO 19:30

He lives in Cardiff but took his helicopter.
  13. Hedd Wyn John

Flames Vs Devils - League - 25th Feb 24 - FO 18:00

How are the Devils looking?
  14. Hedd Wyn John

Devils Vs steelers - League - 24th Feb 24 - FO 19:00

Huge performance from the team tonight, we got a little help from the hockey gods but we played hard, played smart and did enough to throw Sheffield off their stride at key moments. The team absorbed a lot of pressure to see out the game- which was massive. One of the best games I've seen a very...