Recent content by Henley14

1. H

Devils Vs Stars - League - 12th Dec 21

It's going to be a big game - hopefully the team recognise this and we get a full 60 minutes from them (of actual effort) I think TK will make this pretty clear to them, if he hasn't done so already.
  2. H

I have a feeling that if we lose on Wednesday (or fall short of challenge cup qualification) then we may see our first. Not sure If I want to be right or wrong on this either
  3. H

If you actually go on my profile, I have been a member for four years longer than you (been going to the Devils for considerably longer again) I just haven't posted in that time - does this make my opinion more valid now? For reference I don't even know the poster but agree with some of the...
  4. H

I am going to assume its aimed at the people who consistently say they arent going to renew their season tickets/buy tickets when the Devils lose or have an off day
  5. H

Overall agree with a lot of the points you made
  6. H

Well said. I think overall recruitment (in terms of the actual players) has been more positive than negative. In terms of individual players (Carruth, Kuzon, Register, McNally, Crandall, Cox, Sanford, Reid and Waller) I feel that we have recruited pretty well (completely get your comments...
  7. H

No - I agree that there are a fair few players which aren't hitting the mark. I am just as frustrated at the moment, tonight was the most bored I have been and we lost at home to Dundee. No passion from the players at all, no emotion. I also agree with what you have said re losing as long as we...
  8. H

I agree with you that there are players who aren't performing 100 percent - and there are more than any of us would like. I'm just trying to be slightly positive with the fact that we have retained good players as well as adding a handful of players which I believe to be good and would have back...
  9. H

New members who talk this tripe. You talk an absolute boat load of tripe. How about read what I responded to. A point was made about recruitment of players being poor. Those four players aren't poor or do you disagree?
  10. H

No, they don't.. I don't recall saying that they did. My point is that you can't say recruitment has been dreadful when we have good players (4 of which within the top 14 in points)
  11. H

I very much don't as well but you can't say his recruitment is shocking when he has bought in those players. Some players haven't hit the mark but you would expect that from a completely new team. We have had passengers over the last few years which were carried by the exceptional core that we...
  12. H

Skaldes recruitment has been shocking? Carruth, Register, Crandall and Reid..
  13. H

What a boring game.. poor result.
  14. H

Flames Vs Devils - League - 5th Dec 21

Everyone keeps mentioning the size of the forward group.. on paper we are 2cm shorter and 2kg lighter on average per player. We are also 2 years younger in age (all this is taken off elite prospects) I don't think the size would be as much of an issue in peoples eyes; if we still played the same...
  15. H

Devils Vs steelers - League - 4th Dec 21

Am I right in saying Ellerby is back playing tomorrow?