Recent content by hockeyfan207

1. H

DYG

It will be up for the start of the season next weekend guys. All of these weekends games will also be added so you will be able to review them then.
  2. H

Devils Vs Hull - Sat, Jan 5, 7:00 pm - Chat / Update

Slighty off topic but our (Hull's) league position is slightly skewed.Though bottom of the overall standings we do have three games in hand over most plus were second in the gardiner conference. Also most of the games weve played against the Erhardt teams seem mostly to have been against the...
  3. H

Can all you wonderful people sign this please

Hey guys, cheers to Wannabe2 for sticking this thread up and for everyone whos signed it-i see a number of people have today. You guys are exactly right in it won't make a difference to the council but it does send out an important message to them that people still want hockey in hull. The...
  4. H

Cardiff Devils vs Hull Stingrays - Sun 6pm - Chat/Updates

I'm a he-season ticket holder at the rays.Lasts nights game was 'chippy', so it doesn't suprise me that it kicked off, but even i never thought it would to that extent.
  5. H

yep that should have been unacceptable! :D
  6. H

Firstly, I wasn't at the game so am not in a position to comment on it. However I would just like to make a couple of general observations In the heat of the moment things can happen that are bang out of order- however equally there can sometimes be an overreaction when these events happen. I...