jenks33's latest activity

• J
    jenks33 replied to the thread New Devils coach found!.
    Looking through Skalde’s CV there are plenty of Devils links. Looks like he played with Ziga Svete during his time in Slovenia. Played...
  • J
    Appreciate the very positive responses on here. Thank you. You’re all going to love Jarrod “Juice” Skalde. Such a personable guy...
  • J
    Fair play Steve you’re always good for a clue. I was looking through EliteProspects for any coaches with the initials OJ or coaches with...
  • J
    His nickname is Juice
  • J
    A good CV and he comes across very well in his interviews. Just a shame we have to wait so long for him to get started. I see he...
  • J
    I’ll be very surprised if it’s Hendrikx. Didn’t Kelman say a while ago that we had 70 or 80 interested candidates and some of the CV’s...
  • J
    Exactly this. The main reason I’m surprised we appear to be announcing a new coach next week is cost. Let’s be honest his first...
  • J
    Yeah I agree. I didn’t expect to hear an announcement about a new coach until next year. I know there’s talk of the league possibly...
  • J
    Really surprised by the timing of this considering the season been canned. Guessing its a recently retired player who's happy to have...
  • J
    Wish him all the best but hopefully he doesn’t like it there too much.