Recent content by jenks33

1. J

Devils Vs Stars - PO 1/4 Final - 13th April 24 - FO 19:00

The commentary is always one or two seconds in front. Not sure if that’s just for me?
  2. J

Devils v Panthers - League - 24th Mar 24 - FO 1600

9 powerplays to 2 after two periods?! Have the refs been harsh on us or has our discipline been that poor?
  3. J

Blaze Vs Devils - League - 6th March 24 - FO 19:30

Aren’t you from Cardiff, Wannabe? Strange thing to say.
  4. J

Panthers Vs Devils - League - 2nd March 24 - FO 19:00

I thought Pietroniro was a strange re-signing back in the summer. Don’t get me wrong there were things to like about his game last season but we didn’t need to re-sign Pietroniro and Brandt. Plus with Mosey coming back we didn’t need another utility player. It was a waste of an import signing in...
  5. J

Devils Vs Flames - League - 1st March 24 - FO 19:30

I didn’t watch it but how have we failed to win that?! 5-3 up with 7ish minutes left and then we fail to score against their 3rd choice goalie in the shootout. Christ that’s disappointing
  6. J

Devils Vs Flames - League - 1st March 24 - FO 19:30

I’m not watching but that seemed like one of the more entertaining periods this season? 5 goals, a fight, a couple of unsportsmanlike penalties which suggests the bad blood between both teams continues? And what happened to McAdam?
  7. J

Flames Vs Devils - League - 25th Feb 24 - FO 18:00

Looked like Ully was trying to wind their bench up after his winning penalty shot too :)
  8. J

Panthers Vs Devils - League - 21st Feb 24 - FO 19:30

Eh?! 5 goals from 37 shots and he gets MOM? Even if none of the goals were his fault that’s a bizarre choice for MOM
  9. J

Giants Vs Devils - League - 3rd Feb 24 - FO 19:00

The calls on Busch and Crawford tonight were shocking. Embarrassing officiating
  10. J

Devils vs Flames - League - 27th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

Off topic but some classy comments from Aaron Fox after tonight’s game vs Nottingham. https://x.com/officialeihl/status/1751370844750630916?s=46&t=s1cTZxQ18tka3MGEAJMvGA
  11. J

I thought that was an excellent shut out by Bownsy. We weren’t under siege but that was far from a straightforward shut out. He had to make some crucial saves throughout
  12. J

I thought there were a couple of soft calls on the devils in the first. Pete Russell and Mosey certainly weren’t happy and had a few words with the refs. I think we’ll be expecting a couple of PP’s in the 2nd to even things up.
  13. J

Flames Vs Devils - League - 21st Jan 24 - FO 18:00

We should be embarrassed if we finish below Coventry at the end of the season. They’ve got a very, very average team on paper this season. They work harder than us and Belfast tho
  14. J

Devils Vs Stars - League - 20th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

So it’s all about Goal scoring? As I said I’m looking at a 200 foot game home and away. There’s no doubting Sanford is a great goal scorer at this level but so are/were dozens of players that played for lower table teams in this league. Doesn’t mean they were suited to this league or good...
  15. J

Devils Vs Stars - League - 20th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

I’ve said this for a while but we will never win the league with Cox and Sanford on our roster, I’m convinced of that. And I actually don’t mean for that to sound as brutal as it sounds. Let’s be honest this league isn’t for everyone, it’s not like 99% of leagues around the world where you can...