Recent content by jenks33

1. J

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

Jardine to the Devils rumours doing the rounds again on twitter. Possible D pairings for next season? Richie - Jardine Thompson - Crawford Louis - Batch
  2. J

Interesting. So possibly Crawford, Thompson and Blood/Jardine as new D? With Richie, Louis, Batch
  3. J

Josh Brittain’s wife now following the Devils on twitter and Instagram. That’s after the more reliable rumours account on twitter linked us with Brittain last week. Looks like Brittain will be a Devil next season
  4. J

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2022/23

They’ll both get a chance in pre season so I think Kozun will have to really impress in pre season to be given the nod when the meaningful games begin.
  5. J

I think Kozun featured in 27 games last season in all comps. To be honest i don't think next season will be drastically different unless Bownsy's form isn't great. I expect Kozun to start the majority of the CC games and to start the odd league game against the bottom half sides.
  6. J

I agree. I think our third line centre will be (and should be) more experienced than conger. It was always odd to me that Franny started following him on Instagram. Franny knows that you don’t follow players that we’ve signed weeks before they’re announced.
  7. J

Both Rumour sites on Twitter are now saying Bailey Conger to Guildford rather than Cardiff.
  8. J

I like Kozun. Just my opinion but I think he’s a good 1B goalie. He did very well in the CC group games last season and if he does return I’ll be happy if the plan is for him to play up to 1/3 of our games. If I’m brutally honest though would I want him starting those big matches against...
  9. J

Was Kozun really going to be our number one in that lost season? Surprises me that.
  10. J

I suppose it would make sense having Brittain on that Reid/Martin line (or on the CCS line if one of them doesn’t return) considering DuPont’s comments when he was given the job full time. He said in a couple of interviews that we were going to be heavier/harder to play against/spend more time...
  11. J

Crandall is the only forward I’ve heard nothing about regarding next season. Unless I’ve missed something? There have been rumours and whispers that Sanford and Cox will be back but nothing on Crandall. Isn’t he getting married soon? Maybe they’re ready to settle back in the states. So possibly...
  12. J

Tough to know judging by his stats. Only 3 goals last season but I assume he was on their 4th line and in a better league. You don’t think we could be looking at our 3rd line centre? Like you said he’s a left winger but can play centre. After all I think Dupont was mainly a left winger that...
  13. J

As you said we’ve been linked with Brittain a few times so it wouldn’t be a surprise if he signs. I might be wrong but something tells me she’s a kiwi but with welsh links? She definitely has a welsh name.
  14. J

Signings Thread - All Teams 2022/23

Yeah I would agree with that. Such a good skater and with recent experience in the SHL and DEL I expected him to get more than 13 league goals at this level.
  15. J

Apparently Bailey Conger is in talks with Guildford as well. He seems like more of a Guildford signing, if that makes sense. Although we signed a few inexperienced players last summer Guildford do tend to recruit unknown quantities. I think it’s fair to say Conger would be on our third line and...