Recent content by Johnnybravo1927

1. Johnnybravo1927

Shirt numbers

Callum Buglass was once wearing 52
  2. Johnnybravo1927

Alex Graham

Sheffield Steelers have just revealed the devastating news that young Brit Alex Graham has sadly passed away on the weekend. Horrible news for his family and I am sure all at sheffield steelers are equally as upset. Only a young kid as well and a great prospect.
  3. Johnnybravo1927

Rory Herrman

Why bring in an untested import? Bayley Harewood is waiting in the wings and will only get better. The elite league and its tradition of constantly bringing in imports is the reason that GB hockey doesnt get developed.
  4. Johnnybravo1927

New Cardiff indoor arena ….

The main pad is olympic size which is huge. We could have had 2 pads the same size that were both regulation but both operable. The changing rooms are poorly designed and could have been set out properly. If I recall correctly the shop was meant to be bigger but a late change made them put a...
  5. Johnnybravo1927

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

Mcnally wasnt a bad player at all but he wasny hugely effective and was at times a liability. When you look at other players who played his role in the past, others were much better. Saying that, he pulled on the jersey, did his bit and played hard and that cant be ignored
  6. Johnnybravo1927

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

Mcnally is a huge step down from Connolly in my opinion. Mcnally I could take or leave but would to see connolly at Cardiff.
  7. Johnnybravo1927

MASKS.

Always worn one where required but I will be more than happy to discard mine. Never enjoyed wearing it
  8. Johnnybravo1927

EIHL what needs fixing?

You make a valid point. Personally ( I am no expert) I think dropping to 4 imports would work. The situation with the Coopers isn't an issue right now as there are no Brita that are that much better than all the others. I may be biased as I have a son who plays junior hockey and realistically...
  9. Johnnybravo1927

EIHL what needs fixing?

Won't be a popular opinion but....Have a max of 4 overseas imports and invest in our youth. Also set up some proper training academies for players and for referees. Initially the standard will drop but within a few years that would change. Would also allow us to bring in decent quality imports...
  10. Johnnybravo1927

Terrible service with Prem Sports.

anyone finding it hasn't started yet? moved from 1 to 2 then football still on 15 minutes after the hockey was due to start
  11. Johnnybravo1927

celebrity/famous Devils fans

Peter Enckelman the cardiff city keeper was a fan
  12. Johnnybravo1927

I remember the girl from Eastenders going to some games, no idea how or why though. I dont think she is from Cardiff or lives in the region
  13. Johnnybravo1927

Seen a few over the years, which celebrities have you seen watching the devils? Bruce Dickinson- not really a fan but he did sponsor a game Andrew Howard - extremely down to earth, only seen him there once Ruth Wignall - used to see her a fair bit Carwyn Jones - See him a few times, always...
  14. Johnnybravo1927

Last 3 Game Worn Jerseys

you are former jr player?
  15. Johnnybravo1927

Last 3 Game Worn Jerseys

is that jr devils jersey with 13 on the back?