1. Jordan27

2 Single CC Final Tickets Available

Sorry would’ve liked the 2 together. Thanks though
  2. Jordan27

2 Single CC Final Tickets Available

Can i buy them please?
  3. Jordan27

#20 Fournier (red) #4 Louis (black) Game worn jersey 30th Anniversary

Sorry guys emails have been going to my junk box, both have now been sold.
  4. Jordan27

Two Culligan Jerseys For Sale

Hi mate, Just posted two 30th Anniversary jerseys, PM if interested.
  5. Jordan27

#20 Fournier (red) #4 Louis (black) Game worn jersey 30th Anniversary

Hi Guys, I have two game worn jerseys for sale, from the 30th Anniversary season. #4 Louis (black) £150 #20 Fournier (red) £150 PM if interested.
  6. Jordan27

Vaxjo Laker tickets for sale

Didnt realise were on holiday for the Vaxjo Lakers home game so have 2 adult tickets for sale block 9. £20.00 for the pair.
  7. Jordan27

2 x Devils Tickets For Sale

Due to not being able to make the CHL home game a week Thursday i have 2 tickets for Sale Block 9 if anyone is interested.
  8. Jordan27

2017/2018 Rumours & Offseason nonsense

I wonder if they mean BIG as in the player is a big lad. Roll on 7pm i cant wait!
  9. Jordan27

What id give to sign Brett Gallant, although i think its not possible as didnt Steve King state its a Centre we need? Im sure im right in saying Gallant is a Left Winger.
  10. Jordan27

I have to agree with Steve in him saying with Bordeleau on the team other players took a back seat. Batch being the perfect example for me. I think him being a 4th line forward could be our go to guy, he is young and have to say quite a unit of a bloke. Talking of hits the best of the season has...
  11. Jordan27

I have to agree i enjoy listening to his periscopes. Has said some really daft things but knows this league inside out and backwards. Knew way before any Devils fans 2 former players would end up at Milton Keynes. Kelman is going to tell him the rumours are false. Until Hotham has signed...
  12. Jordan27

I cant see it being Martin, Personally i think its Hotham, and if thats the case surely that would free up quite a bit of wages allowing us to sign a decent player? I like Hotham but knowing he is coming to the end of his career cant begrudge the guy going to the DEL and picking up a decent wage.
  13. Jordan27

Large arena banner/flag

I am all for putting some money in but have to agree it should be generic to the Cardiff Devils. If Lord was to move on after this contract having a " In Lord We Trust" Gigantic Banner is going to look rather silly.
  14. Jordan27

CHL

All 32 places have been confirmed. Draw takes place Wednesday 17th May.