Recent content by Junk & Disorderly

1. J

SHIRT AUCTION - 31/01/200

I totally agree. Just saying some people have such a passion for the club, that they let their heart rules their head. Personally, I'm in the same boat as you. If I can't/ don't want to bid, then I dont. Some great suggestions by Burgy too.
  2. J

There are just way too many shirt auctions! The number of comments I hear from Devils fans saying they feel like they are being exploited is unreal. Yes, I know you dont have to bid if you dont want to but some people feel like they have to because they want to support the club (personally they...
  3. J

Plus, why are the club relying on volunteers to do the admin work when there is a sizeable office teamin place during the week and they are charging charity auctions admin counts???? Mike - I think everyone knows you love the club and work hard but dont be taken in to doing jobs that others...
  4. J

Official Complaints thread 2010

The female fans get to see the guys take their shirts off every week, so why hasnt there been a shirt off her back (players wives) for us blokes??? Someone in the cafe actually served me quickly, efficiently and smiled at me the other day. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!! Darnell seems to be awful at...
  5. J

Shirt Auction - Where has the Poppy Appeal Money Gone?

Genuine question, as I haven't bought a jersey lately (and won't be now!), but how much is a Devils Jersey now-a-days? Surely not more than £60??? Either way, this whole issue has tarnished the club and made a mockery of those serving for our country. I hope the money taken from the overall...
  6. J

Shirt Auction - Where has the Poppy Appeal Money Gone?

Finny is the most connected fan of all ;) Thought I'd bump this up, just on the off chance that it has been sorted now? :roll:
  7. J

Steelers look like they are going to get tough

You spend hours watching his fights. I'll google his girlfriend (purely investigative reasons - do not hurt me Mr. Sgroi!) :mrgreen:
  8. J

Contracts

Smith only returns if Birbraer does. Birbraer and Smith both big bucks. Having all 3 means a tight budget for rest of the squad. One has to go. I'm not saying that is what happened, just hypothetical.
  9. J

Devils v Blaze - Sat 7:00 - Chat/Updates

Quality of Possession and Shots. Inconsistency (particularly in the 'up for the fight' mentality). Blaze have the best coach in the league. 3 big factors why we can't get near the league title.
  10. J

Contracts

Do you mean Jonathan Phillips derek because there is no way he will come back here. DevilTorn, prpich may have been officially gassed for off ice stuff but knowing the financial restrictions i'd guess that someone overspent on other guys. thats just me throwing some thing out there though :idea:
  11. J

'Play The Game......'

Unless I'm mistaken, the Play the Game session starts at 7.45 on the Wednesday and 6.15 on the Friday!!!! ;)
  12. J

McMorrow Voth retaliation video

Very, very funny the bits that I saw. I had to leave the room midway through as I've got a sherrif's badge :o
  13. J

Contracts

Good post there voth26. Brad has been a great ambassador for the Devils, not only his passion during games but his work with ice hockey in Cardiff. Whatever Brad's decision is, he's more than paid his due here. A send-off would be warranted. Although, please do not retire his jersey (not being...