Recent content by Kal

1. Kal

Devils Vs Flames - 5 Dec 18 - League

I'd guess cuz hes one of the few players that always puts the effort in every game, finishes his checks, blocks shots, etc. Its not all about points, especially when you play down the line.
  2. Kal

4pm Faceoff ...

Next season in addition to the 4pm faceoffs we should trial lunchtime games too
  3. Kal

Game Night Parking

I think the residents only and private land ones should be enough. The fact that it's illegal to park on private land without the owners consent should indicate that there is the potential for you to be towed. Be thankful that thats all they're doing considering how the fanbase are going about...
  4. Kal

IAW bar prices

Obviously someones used their head and checked out local prices and realised they were way under selling I can't remember the last time i played less than £4 for a pint in the bay i'm also pretty sure i've paid over £5. It also brings it in line with other event venues like the motorpoint and...
  5. Kal

IAW bar prices

Its generally done like that at most venues. It's multipurpose, stops it being easily used as a projectile, uncapped bottles are less likely to send you flying if you stand on them and for the tin foil hat wearers the venue are hoping you spill it and have to buy another drink
  6. Kal

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2018/19

Right here, then posting opinion as fact.
  7. Kal

Tapatalk

Forum upgrade thread says that it needs updating, could be the reason its not working.
  8. Kal

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2018/19

i guess Hedden replaces Asselin then, overall happy with those signings.
  9. Kal

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

I'm not sure we're as big a moneybags as some people think, we've already made some cutbacks this off season with letting Jamie go. Whether that was just funds being diverted from off ice staff elsewhere or someone else taking the role we don't know and may never know. Maybe we've been operating...
  10. Kal

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

Evan McGrath signs for steelers https://www.eliteprospects.com/transfer/2018/06/26/evan-mcgrath-in-a-confirmed-transaction-to-sheffield-steelers/351664 Travis Fullerton continues his EHIL tour with the flames...
  11. Kal

Devils shop online

i find it pricey against what i'd like to pay but not against the market value, sports team hats are generally around £20-25
  12. Kal

Devils shop online

https://www.baysidesports.co.uk/cardiffdevils
  13. Kal

Thank you Andrew

All time favorite devil for me. The ultimate hockey player, he brought points, hits, fights, compete, grit and a little of the dirty stuff. I've been preparing for this day for at the last 2 seasons and I'm still devastated. Thank you Andrew you'll be one tough cookie to replace.
  14. Kal

If we concede alot with Hotham on the ice then as its his partner that would mean we concede nearly as much with Richie on the ice who generates alot less points so by the numbers is one of our worst D men? I dont think that pair concede anywhere near what people seem to think they do. IIRC we...
  15. Kal

Gagnon would have to be a replacement for Louis or Strachen, Paris is a completely different style player, does a different job and shouldn't be used as a comparison in this. I'd rather keep Louis and Strachen given the choice.