KaneDevils's latest activity

• KaneDevils
    KaneDevils replied to the thread NHL to start in January .....
    If you post on a thread that already has 25 pages, do you read all 25 pages before posting? Id bet the answer for you, and most, would...
  • KaneDevils
    I think some people have become very fragile with being locked in like a caged animal and reading threads wrong and over reacting on...
  • KaneDevils
    Its done deliberately to annoy and to be disrespectful. Obviously.
  • KaneDevils
    Alright, alright. Jesus. I know theres little to do right now, but dont get excited. Honest mistake. Easily done.
  • KaneDevils
    It's gonna happen no matter what. What if someone watches it a week later? It's like the football scores on the BBC news before match of...
  • KaneDevils
    KaneDevils replied to the thread Devils in ECHL.
    Nice to see somebody with good morals. We as a family have cancelled 3 holidays and wont travel unless until we have all been...
  • KaneDevils
    Enjoyed the game as a devils fan. The young roster have matched up well to the bruins in both games. The pass and finish to win the game...
  • KaneDevils
    I cant see concerts happening sorry to say and people shouldn't be leaving the country to watch one. No offence. Of course covid wont go...
  • KaneDevils
    KaneDevils replied to the thread Lord wins.
    Are you watching these games wannabe2? Could you message how and where and maybe the next few fixtures, date and times, if poss. Thanks...
  • KaneDevils
    Dont think he was a popular member of the dressing room, but as said he was only 22. But cant ever see him coming back.
  • KaneDevils
    Jesse Mychan? Seem to recall mixed feelings about him. Personally thought he was a big let down and heard his attitude wasnt great...