Recent content by katie.sinclair1

1. K

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

I'm exhausted just watching that game and so proud of our boys. Sheffield will win the league, but to a man you could see that we were resolute and were not going to let it happen at ours! Passion and pride on display, couldn't have asked for anymore tonight.
  2. K

Devils vs Blaze - League - 9th Feb 24 - FO 19:30

First time at a game in many months, so good to be able to get there. Really enjoyed it. Been following on the streams and must admit I've revised my opinion on some of the players I was hesitant about signing. Hold my hands up and glad to be wrong, in particular with Crandell. Also, I know...
  3. K

Flames Vs Devils - League - 21st Jan 24 - FO 18:00

Wilde cool as a cucumber, my nerves are in bits just watching those penalties!! We've got a good one there.
  4. K

Flames Vs Devils - League - 21st Jan 24 - FO 18:00

If only our PP could be that effective!
  5. K

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

I also left after period 2. Never done that before, but just too embarrassing to watch.
  6. K

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

Where do we go now? Same question for the last three years!
  7. K

Devils Vs Clan - CC 1/4 Final - 13th Dec 23 - 19:30 FO

was typing the exact same words as your post popped up!!
  8. K

Clan Vs Devils - League - 10th Dec 23 - FO 17:00

In the summer I said that he was one of three that I didn't really want , but also said that I would eat my words if we got Crandell of old back Well, I'll eat my words and hold my hands up, he has been amazing so far. This schedule of games has been brutal, but full credit to the boys for...
  9. K

Thoughts are with Adam Johnson, Nottingham Panthers and Sheffield Steelers

I think you have misinterpreted Steve's comment.
  10. K

Booth and Devils part ways.

In recruiting Booth our thinking seemed to indicate a tandem this season. While it hasn't worked out with Booth and I echo others in wishing him the very best for the future, I would not want that mindset to change. I don't think a Brit netminder as they stand will fit the bill if we want to...
  11. K

Devils Vs Flames - CC - 23rd Sept 23 - 19:00 FO

Yes, Chad was very good tonight. Also I really really like Rymsha.
  12. K

3rd August

Tonight was such a let down. The club has got a lot right since the start of the 'new era', but oh dear, tonight was wrong on many levels. As for the logo, the more I look at it, the more lost for words I am. It is absolutely hideous!
  13. K

3rd August

Will people buy that? I suppose some will, but my son won't be having a new shirt for the season from me!. It is beyond awful!
  14. K

3rd August

Glad that Crawford is back and Pietroniro as a spare should be fine. That is as positive as I can be with tonight's news . Also that logo is hideous, who thought that was a good idea?
  15. K

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2023/24

That is now 2 signings that have disappointed me. With the expected signing of Mosey, that will take me to 3! In his first season I loved watching Crandell play but I didn't last year. Yes lines were juggled, coaching issues etc, but other players still put in the effort. It might well have been...