kettdevil1's latest activity

• kettdevil1
    kettdevil1 replied to the thread Carruth.
    I know I am being the Bowns cheerleader here but.... surely that is him all over. The bigger the game, the better he gets. When games...
  • kettdevil1
    Surely both approaches are valid? I tend to focus on 'winners' and I would argue it is impossible to argue that Bowns is not a serial...
  • kettdevil1
    His current saves percentage is 0.924, his best in the EIHL ever. Given how well he has played this season, I can't quite see the...
  • kettdevil1
    kettdevil1 replied to the thread Rory Herman.
    He doesn't qualify as a Brit in the EIHL as he did not do the required number of years in junior hockey.
  • kettdevil1
    That's 100% what I am saying. Carruth has 2 trophies in his cabinet (the playoff win with us and the WHL, 11 years ago. There is a...
  • kettdevil1
    Please no. Never a fan of going back to the future and frankly there are more successful NMs out there. Bowns CV contains numerous...
  • kettdevil1
    Good point, although we are assuming he holds a UK passport for this to be valid......
  • kettdevil1
    The point is a good one but unless I am mistaken Rory is not qualified for GB?
  • kettdevil1
    That's my approach and I came to the same conclusion. He definitely has speed and skill but I am not sure he would either fit into the...
  • kettdevil1
    I’d ask myself would Sheffield sign him. If the answer is no then it’s a no from me We need to be competing with them and upgrading is...
  • kettdevil1
    kettdevil1 liked Hodor's post in the thread Play off.
    Looks like a team could finish this season on 50 points and still miss out on a play-off spot! Glasgow finished 8th last year with 35...
  • kettdevil1
    kettdevil1 replied to the thread Play off.
    Absolutely, by all measures it’s been an amazingly competitive season despite Sheffield being annoyingly good. There are remarkably few...
  • kettdevil1
    Just bumping this up in case anyone knows the answer before I contact the box office..... Does anyone remember if they offered day...
  • kettdevil1
    Agree on this. I have made the point before that we are the most penalised team in the league (with Sheffield the least) and adding...
  • kettdevil1
    Not sure you are in the minority. As hockey evolves I think more and more penalty discipline comes into it. Two of the stars goals came...