Recent content by Kevin roog

1. K

Flames Vs Devils - League - 21st Jan 24 - FO 18:00

Never used to worry about Guildford when lord was coach, he makes the owners and Todd look better than they currently do
  2. K

Flames Vs Devils - League - 21st Jan 24 - FO 18:00

If you dock steelers 10 points, they will still finish above us , has Russell ever heard of 4 point weekend
  3. K

Nomads Vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 12th Jan 24 - FO 20:00

I went to Sheffield home and away over Xmas, I stand corrected, sorry, his coaching was brilliant, and Guildford home and away aswell, in fact I said to the mrs” I can’t believe scotty bowman is coaching us”
  4. K

GKS vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 13th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

They won’t stand a chance down at Cardiff city, with all those 14 year olds in stone island chanting “do u want some”
  5. K

Nomads Vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 12th Jan 24 - FO 20:00

Russell must be sending the players to sleep before they hit the ice, early goals conceded again , time to get a ruthless coach in, plenty of time for the new coach to get the players up for the playoffs , 2 months of dead rubbers coming up
  6. K

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

Talk about coaches being out of their depth, Milton Keynes here he comes on the summer
  7. K

Devils Vs Flames - League - 31st Dec 23 - FO 16:00

I’ve been to 6 games the last 9 or whatever days, Sheffield could have been 10 nil , like an exhibition game, Coventry was good home and away , Guildford away was the most frustrating, 3.2 up and Crawford gets outworked and the puck is stripped off him and typically just slashes the guy twice...
  8. K

It could be the classic”sometimes you lose hockey games” from coach boring
  9. K

No doubt another new coach in the summer, franny probably, when does the person picking the coaches every year take some responsibility, is Todd still the best gm or only when lord is his coach
  10. K

GENERAL - Continental Cup Final 2024

Wasn’t Guildfords reasons because they couldn’t shut the swimming pool for 3 days and also couldn’t accommodate 4 teams
  11. K

GENERAL - Continental Cup Final 2024

I can’t imagine Guildford turning it down because of a distraction, more like they play in a leisure centre, unless they got too many trophies and don’t want anymore
  12. K

Blaze Vs Devils - League - 3rd Dec 23 - FO 17:30

Belfast are the one team who could win ten on then trot come February, around that time steelers lose 7 out of ten games and its fox out again
  13. K

Blaze Vs Devils - League - 3rd Dec 23 - FO 17:30

Difference with Belfast , they will sign 400 new players and probably win the league , we won’t gas anyone, try to Knick the playoffs , then new coach again , promise heavy hitting team in may, rinse and repeat, let’s be honest , we ain’t challenged for the league since Covid
  14. K

Devils Vs Flames - CC - 25th Nov 23 - FO 19:00

can’t wait for the “let’s reform the cc “ posts , ie let’s play the *edited :confused:* or Swindon with 4 skaters turn up on a Wednesday night