kingmo19.1's latest activity

• K
    kingmo19.1 replied to the thread Matt Ginn ….
    Voted EIHL coach of the year this evening! Well deserved too...
  • K
    kingmo19.1 liked BostonBart22's post in the thread Lordo.
    Well done to our very own Andrew Lord #71 just won coach of the year award with green ville rabbits.. gone 4 yrs ago wow time flies.
  • K
    kingmo19.1 replied to the thread Fife Flyers.
    Definite upgrade on Dutiaume and Hutchins, but wish he would give his Brits a few minutes of icetime each game. Although they didn’t...
  • K
    kingmo19.1 liked E.D.S.'s post in the thread Parking.
    What's frustrating about the parking tonight was that at 5-5:30 those swimmers that didn't make the finals were leaving. That's the...
  • K
    kingmo19.1 replied to the thread Parking.
    Pool ‘traffic police’ still at the entrance to the car park - now with cones! The car park is half empty, so I’m not sure what their...
  • K
    kingmo19.1 replied to the thread Rumour mill.
    When I saw it that was my reaction too!
  • K
    kingmo19.1 replied to the thread Rumour mill.
    Somebody see’s sense and retires the world’s worst logo rebrand!
  • K
    kingmo19.1 liked moggy#9's post in the thread Carruth.
    It seems to me that the problems we've had defensively are more about the overall balance of the team, not too mention chemistry between...
  • K
    kingmo19.1 replied to the thread Carruth.
    Don’t be blinded by the +/- stats. Let’s be honest, as a 1st line D man, a percentage of those + figures can be attributed to goals...
  • K
    Says it all really. A typical Crawford game, ends up with 0+2 but his awful defensive work costs us a couple of goals so the net effect...
  • K
    The vast majority of our D seem to be frustrated wannabe forwards! I’m all for an offensive D man, but 2 is plenty per team in this...
  • K
    When it comes to defensive work, Cox and Ronaldo have everything in common !!!!
  • K
    Our backups have not been the greatest lately, shame we lost kozun..
  • K
    I think our guys must have had a massive bollocking after last nights shambols!
  • K
    kingmo19.1 replied to the thread Rory Herman.
    ….. and the gulf between playing junior and EIHL is massive! Maybe 1 or 2 of those make it. The established route that the league did...