Recent content by kingmo19.1

1. K

If we get a season 21/22

Having heard what Todd said, I think the support is so strong in Cardiff that fans (maybe a reduced number) would still turn up to watch a Devils Team that maybe wouldn’t be as strong as what we’ve seen over the past few years. Not sure about anyone else, but I’d still turn up if we had far...
  2. K

One player wish list

Rutkiss for me, has to come back ;-) Seriously, has to be Martin, but I’d like to see the youngsters get more icetime as you never know what they can do until they get their heads! Remember Chinny!
  3. K

If we get a season 21/22

Good to see some positive news :-) Hopefully be August/Sept the current capacity limits 50% or 1,000 whichever is lower will have been lifted! Bit of a mare for the management to plan with that restriction potentially in place.
  4. K

Connor McDavid .....

54 games, 102 points! In the NHL! The NHL !!!!!! (I know this isn’t Devils related, but what a statistic!)
  5. K

Lord wins

They must play Orlando nearly as many times as we play the Blaze! :-)
  6. K

If we get a season 21/22

Might be wrong, but I think the capacity was specified at 50% or 1,000 which ever is lower. So although 50% of IAW is just over 1,500, I think we’d only be allowed 1,000 as that’s the lower figure. Happy to be corrected though.
  7. K

CHL 2021/22

Thanks for the update Leighton ..... just out of curiosity, what are your impressions of Canada since travelling over?
  8. K

Devils Merchandise

Earnie, having a chuckle at your 2 posts above :-)
  9. K

Raffle idea

Either, I’d imagine for a non-skater it would be interesting to see what the team goes through from the safety of the sidelines. For the skater, a chance to experience it first hand.
  10. K

Raffle idea

Raffle a training session, record it and put it in the website.
  11. K

Elite Series

Congrats to the Panthers - came good at the right time! What were you saying above Wannabe :-)
  12. K

Lord wins

Talking of players, one thing I was never 100% sure of was ... has Fournier actually left us or simply gone out on loan ?
  13. K

All time devils team

We were lucky to see some great players in those early days, the main men from that era for me were:- 1. Moria. 2. Brebant. 3. Hand. 4. Fera. 5. Mc. 6. Dorian. Watching that lot was a pure joy.
  14. K

All time devils team

That was the easiest decade of all - basically it was just our old first line players. Must be said though, I’m surprised Dougie squeezed in ahead of Robbie Morris, but there you go :-)
  15. K

All time devils team

Nah, Dougie was just average, Moria made him look a lot better - just ask Wannabe, he’ll be in total agreement :-)