Recent content by Leecalaway

1. L

Fans' Forum

Just back from the fan forum. As I said there, massive appreciation goes out to Todd and Katrina for this evening and everything they do week in week out for this great club. Two and a half hours of their time they gave tonight, which they really don’t have to do. We are so lucky to have the...
  2. L

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2023/24

As long as those rumour are not Little Lies. Ok with Second hand news though. Sorry couldn’t resist…..better stop now though or I’ll be causing some Storms. I really need to do something constructive on a Thursday afternoon haha
  3. L

Giants Vs Devils - Pre-season - 25th Aug 23 - 19:00 FO

Damn right, absolutely brilliant
  4. L

Gotta say, what an incredible game to start the season. Let's hope it stays like this, in for an amazing season this year
  5. L

What an amazing play at goal, brilliant. Team looking very good so far
  6. L

Jersey is on, hockey is back…..hell yeah, let’s go Devils!!
  7. L

2023/2024 Season - Positive Outlooks

Finally…..the day is here. Wish I could go to Belfast, love it there. So, let’s see what Pete Russell and the new team have got…..let’s go Devils!!
  8. L

Solution - a large framed cabinet with the names and player photos - done :cool: Think a wall of fame is an excellent idea
  9. L

No, it’s not being retired right now but I think he deserves the accolade for his unreal commitment to the club for 30+ years. If not that, maybe name the VIP lounge the Neil Francis Lounge……and while we’re there, maybe the bar can be the Andrew Lord bar. Just a few thoughts.
  10. L

23-24 pre-season interview with Steve King

I’ll re-word, the intent is for you to be entertained…..as you your money, you’ll get exactly what it says on your ticket…..a game of hockey. For me, that’s always entertaining, enjoying the moment and soaking up the atmosphere. We want to win, but we will always be presented with a good show...
  11. L

23-24 pre-season interview with Steve King

I'm just extremely grateful to Steve King for giving his time to do this interview on here and to James for putting it together. I fully trust, with their vast experience in this field, our owners and Todd will do the best recruitment effort they possibly can. Our job is to be entertained and...
  12. L

Brilliant news hearing that Pete Russell is bringing in some young British players for training camp. A massive boost for British hockey. Really hope we get to see some more on Bayley Harewood this season, like what I've seen so far. Have to say, the Steve King interview on here is...
  13. L

Pre-Season Webcasts

The webcast for this Friday's game in Belfast in now on sale at: https://live.belfastgiants.com/fixtures/7kt20V/pregame? Really excited about seeing the new team on the ice, 48 hours to go guys!!
  14. L

Yea, I think the Murrayfield Racers have started back in a smaller league too. Be great to see Edinburgh Capital back in the league as well as a few more new teams. I think Guildford are the newest team in the league now. Would love to see Leeds Knights join as we then get to revisit our old...
  15. L

Another memory from last season is not necessarily directly linked to our league. So last season I visited every arena in the league, but during my trip to Scotland decided to add an additional arena, an old friend, Murrayfield Ice Rink. I’d been there the year before and was sad to see it...