Recent content by Martin2701

1. M

Air the bear !

My daughter threw hers many years ago now. It hit Ben Olsen on the head... I gave her extra pocket money that week
  2. M

MESSAGE FROM DEVILS ORG RELATING TO PLAYOFF FINALS WEEKEND TICKETS

I don't post very often on the forum but I'm fed up with the whole thing at the moment. It's just (by a loud minority) moan moan moan complain and moan. The reason this thread exists just sums it up for me. I'm not a happy clapper or whatever the current phrase is. I just pay for my 2 season...
  3. M

Pre Season Fixture v Coventry Blaze Included on ST

Class, pure class. I bought my season ticket months ago as part of the early bird deal and for a long time thought it was money I would never see again. After the way in which the new ownership group have conducted themselves over the past month or so I would quite happily have forgone this...
  4. M

Tim Hortons Coffee

Funnily enough, there is one in Dublin zoo. Coffee wasn't up to much but it's the best zoo I've ever been to. Knocks the socks off "the world famous" San Diego zoo.
  5. M

Blaze v Devils - Sun 19 Jan 2014 - League - FO 5:15 - Chat

Re: Blaze v Devils - Sun 19 Jan 2014 - League - FO 5:15 - Ch Just watched the highlights. There is a linesman 6 feet away from the hit on Plumpton. How can he not see the hit and blow the whistle...they are quick enough to blow it when someone is 3 inches out of place at a face off!!!!!
  6. M

Any sign of the new D man?

I think you're right, he could have but I don't think the league would have allowed that to happen. His card was marked from pre season. Regardless of his actions, how long would he have lasted the other week against Sheffield?? Wouldn't have been surprised if had been called for boarding Andrew...
  7. M

Scotland triple header

We are flying up on Friday due to work issues on the Thursday. We asked at the red army travel desk about tickets a few weeks ago. They advised that they are only able to get match tickets for those who are on the bus, so we'll be booking direct with the rinks in the next couple of weeks
  8. M

Gerad Adams retires to the bench

I've just watched Coach's Corner. G looks 10 years younger, like a massive weight or burden has been lifted from his shoulders. I think the future looks bright
  9. M

Gerad Adams retires to the bench

In that case then you will be out in the middle, with a whistle
  10. M

Devils @ Stars - Sat 21st September - 7:00pm - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils @ Stars - Sat 21st September - 7:00pm - Chat/Upda Or from Wayne's world...we could have Garth too...but then we would be over the import limit...
  11. M

Devils @ Stars - Sat 21st September - 7:00pm - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils @ Stars - Sat 21st September - 7:00pm - Chat/Upda Perhaps we could try Matt Myers between the pipes tomorrow ???
  12. M

Return of the BOOM

+1. The answer on coaches corner wasn't convincing
  13. M

G Testimonial Season - Mega Thread

Re: G Testimonial Season 12 rounds with Dave and Deeds!!! You would fill the Millenium stadium. That would make G a very rich man indeed
  14. M

Devils sign Dan LaCosta as the netminder

I think we should acknowledge Paul Regan in this too. All round fantastic work by G and Franny but he must be giving them the resources they need so credit where it's due to him too