Recent content by MartinaliENL

1. M

Donations to pay Deeds social media fines

This is awesome ill donate just let us know how :)
  2. M

Sitting at NIHL games

Good idea imo hope it works :)
  3. M

Raising money for Devils Community Foundation

Hello #RedArmy ! Im running the half maratgon 14th October in aide to raise funds for the DCF, With the NIHL Team close to being dropped this season I decided I wanted to give back. Im around at all devils Élite & NIHL1 ganes and can be found in block 3 , please if your happy yo sponsor me come...
  4. M

Selling Tylor Michel

£130 tylor jersey SOB, its a steal ! I'm so skint needing a quick sale
  5. M

Selling Tylor Michel

HaHa yes sorry its a jersey for sale guys £160 msg me
  6. M

Selling Tylor Michel

Same S.O.B Taylor Michel 160, msg me
  7. M

NIHL 1 Cardiff Devils Arrivals departures 2012/13

Amen to that please update the team at the top Still more signings to come Steve Fisher to return?
  8. M

Inferno - Player Blogs

Another good read, good idea and will be interesting when the league gets going.
  9. M

NIHL Devils

Re: NIHL Devils Well worth the money half the time I think "i woulda paid a tenner"
  10. M

Alan Armour returns to the NIHL Devils

I havnt seen Armour in a devils jersey as I have been following for 2years so welcome back,
  11. M

Inferno - Player Blogs

Good read cheers !
  12. M

Jason stone and Ross WIlkinson return for NIHL Devils

Great news, Jason is such a solid d man to have and any team would snap him up, Ross was very tough for any team to face and i remember the guy going one after the other at streatham redskins ! Welcome bk both !
  13. M

Cardiff ENL/NIHL Season

There over 2000 people living in my complex 200 meters from the rink, they need to hit with minimum 1 poster per block ! They can all have a good drink and walk home ! Pimms oclock
  14. M

Cardiff ENL/NIHL Season

Again posters in local area, its a verycheap and good night for a fiver, #wishihadaprinter we news to bring in New fans
  15. M

NIHL Devils get a new Centre

NIHL going to be strong this year, cudds always does well in recruitmebt as does G and Granny. Good signing on paper