Recent content by Matt

1. M

3-on-3 OT For Next Season

Happy with this, makes for a more intense overtime, always fun!
  2. M

Devils v Panthers - 20/03 @ 18:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils v Panthers - 20/03 @ 18:00 - League - Chat/Update thats fair enough mate! Health comes first of course ;)
  3. M

Shirt auction

Crazy money, but at least it goes to a good cause, and after all it is Joey Martins shirt!
  4. M

Re: Devils v Panthers - 20/03 @ 18:00 - League - Chat/Update that's quite annoying, was looking for tickets for me and missus last minute since my pay came in early :(
  5. M

Web cast

Yea was gutted about the webcast, couldn't get to the game so was all set in my jersey and a few beers to watch and home only to have it buffer and stop all the time.
  6. M

Re: Devils v Panthers - 20/03 @ 18:00 - League - Chat/Update Great game of hockey, nice to finish on a high, shame Steelers didn't drop the ball on the weekend but there we are! Still a great season
  7. M

Storm v Devils - 19/03 @ 18:30 - League - Chat/Updates

Great game and results. Valiant effort by Panthersome, thought they were going to pull off a draw
  8. M

Reasons to be Cheerful

Doesn't matter what sport it is, there's skill involved and there's always luck involved, be it good or bad, you can be the best team (Devils ;)) and still have the worst luck, this season has been supoerb, maybe I'm biased but definitely think we deserve the league title and the CHL spot! let's...
  9. M

Re: Devils v Panthers - 20/03 @ 18:00 - League - Chat/Update Fingers crossed! Hope we don't stuff it up :( #LetsGoDevils!
  10. M

RED LIGHT

True that! The first couple goals confused me too! Giants clearly tried to take advantage of it, claiming the first 2 weren't actually goals! They got away with it the first time, but the 2nd time the officials weren't having it! which was good.....and lead to a funny game misconduct xD
  11. M

Weekend Parking

This! Sorry my bad didn't realise he meant actual barriers as opposed to the one's that rise up!
  12. M

Weekend Parking

I wasn't aware the barriers had be removed! Can't say I'm aware of permission too but if the carpark is left open after Toys R Us closing hours what can be done about it really? I always park in Toys R Us Carpark in Swansea After hours, and sometimes leave my car there all night if I'm drinking...
  13. M

CHL

Would I be wrong in reading that there's still 1 C-Licesnce spot left for the CHL that hasn't been allocated yet? It's under review at the moment apparently, nothing to say it won't go to the EIHL? https://www.championshockeyleague.net/n ... tain/1675/
  14. M

Re: Devils v Panthers - 20/03 @ 18:00 - League - Chat/Update Actually, on that topic, if you know how many tickets are left, do you know if there are any Gold Block 19 left? or if not what blocks are left? would be looking for 2 next to each other
  15. M

Weekend Parking

I always use Morrisons too! Not sure if any of you thought of Toys R Us Carpark but apparently they lock up the gates after closing so if you do you'll be stuck! Sure your mostly aware of this but just in case!