Mazzoak's latest activity

• Mazzoak
    Debating but with no evidence? Yep, that’s 99% of the posts on here pal!! It would be awfully quiet on here if we could only debate...
  • Mazzoak
    Mazzoak replied to the thread Dupont named head coach.
    We are debating who’s what, said what, etc with basically nothing evidential.
  • Mazzoak
    But you pointed these as issues as to why he failed, so how could they be blown away, you weren’t . How do you know he blew them away in...
  • Mazzoak
    Which begs the question, from the lots of high calibre coaches wanting to come to Cardiff did we pick Scalde and why after that mistake...
  • Mazzoak
    It’s the same recipe that was used when the current owners came, will the taste be the same though, can you repeat that.
  • Mazzoak
    I‘m comparing their similarities which Moggy has listed and taking those into account, one plus for Dupont is he’s been here a yr, then...
  • Mazzoak
    Which is why l find the whole situation so…….…odd, fans comments have been proven correct, yet the club still rolled the dice on Skalde...
  • Mazzoak
    If the run in to Christmas is better than many previous years, then we’ve potentially got a better season ahead. It seems to be a bit of...
  • Mazzoak
    Sorry this is not the point of this thread, let’s keep the discussion solely about our new coach.
  • Mazzoak
    Todds reasoning doesn’t match the action.
  • Mazzoak
    The words 'dire season' would have been harsh even had we lost to Glasgow in the quarters..2013/14 was a dire season, 2021/22 wasn't...
  • Mazzoak
    If it wasn’t a Dire situation Skalde would’ve remained coach till the end of the season, no.
  • Mazzoak
    I've been honest about my interest, expressed an opinion. I’m not pretending anything.
  • Mazzoak
    Cos it’s a secret…….
  • Mazzoak
    As part of the corporate package the Devils likely pay Greenbank a % of Alcohol consumption and recoup it through the package cost, it’s...