Recent content by Mazzoak

1. Mazzoak

Dupont named head coach

We are debating who’s what, said what, etc with basically nothing evidential.
  2. Mazzoak

Dupont named head coach

But you pointed these as issues as to why he failed, so how could they be blown away, you weren’t . How do you know he blew them away in the interview ? As part of the recruitment process, the coaching issues you’ve indicated, should’ve meant explaining to Skalde the differences, the...
  3. Mazzoak

Dupont named head coach

Which begs the question, from the lots of high calibre coaches wanting to come to Cardiff did we pick Scalde and why after that mistake we want to risk a repeat on someone with similar issues based of a few games.
  4. Mazzoak

Dupont named head coach

It’s the same recipe that was used when the current owners came, will the taste be the same though, can you repeat that.
  5. Mazzoak

Dupont named head coach

I‘m comparing their similarities which Moggy has listed and taking those into account, one plus for Dupont is he’s been here a yr, then you’ve got to counter that with Skalde having a vast coaching experience, Dupont hasn’t. Do you believe Dupont is going to produce better results next yr...
  6. Mazzoak

Dupont named head coach

Which is why l find the whole situation so…….…odd, fans comments have been proven correct, yet the club still rolled the dice on Skalde & expected the same success, really. I‘m not writing Dupont off, I’m just taking the same approach as l did Skalde, they need time to become successful, yet the...
  7. Mazzoak

Dupont named head coach

If the run in to Christmas is better than many previous years, then we’ve potentially got a better season ahead. It seems to be a bit of an Achilles heal that we, the Devils, have. It was that period that some fans, not me, started slating Skalde, apparently 3-4 months is more than enough time...
  8. Mazzoak

Dupont named head coach

Sorry this is not the point of this thread, let’s keep the discussion solely about our new coach.
  9. Mazzoak

Dupont named head coach

Todds reasoning doesn’t match the action.
  10. Mazzoak

Dupont named head coach

If it wasn’t a Dire situation Skalde would’ve remained coach till the end of the season, no.
  11. Mazzoak

Dupont named head coach

I've been honest about my interest, expressed an opinion. I’m not pretending anything.
  12. Mazzoak

Dupont named head coach

Cos it’s a secret…….
  13. Mazzoak

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

As part of the corporate package the Devils likely pay Greenbank a % of Alcohol consumption and recoup it through the package cost, it’s never a free bar & if done correctly the Devils should be still gaining revenue. You’d always factor how much an individual would likely consume in an evening...
  14. Mazzoak

Dupont named head coach

Agreed, if Skalde was dropped because it threatened our Play Off hopes that sends a message that Management was salvaging what was left, dire l stand by, opinions are subjective.
  15. Mazzoak

Dupont named head coach

What about, this……..Fan states positive opinions on player, coach, whatever then it’s deemed as knowledgeable, that person has demonstrated a high degree of understanding of the game etc etc. Fan states negative opinions on player, coach, whatever then it’s deemed as being an armchair expert who...