Recent content by MikeRichards18

1. MikeRichards18

Dave Simms

Hats off to them, it takes a lot to be that gracious especially when the enemy wins. Respect to steelers tv team for that, not an ounce of bitterness to be seen or heard.
  2. MikeRichards18

We Are Number One

What can I say that hasn't been said already? A million thanks to the calgary 4 and so happy and proud of my team and our fans for a truly unforgettable season! So happy to share in this amazing achievement, we did it guys and gals...we are number 1!
  3. MikeRichards18

Icetime TV

I'm with you dude. Almost exactly in the same boat, had friends over to watch the big game then looked a total fool when i couldn't even sign in to icetime tv. Had a look on here and seen that some were having the same issues. I've never had any issues with the webcast before but it just sucks...
  4. MikeRichards18

Devils v Steelers - 05/03 @ 16:00 - CC Final - Chat/Updates

Still nothing for me...been at this for 2 hours, have friends over to watch the game too. To say I'm not happy is a severe understatement...
  5. MikeRichards18

Yeah i've been trying since 3:30...still no joy
  6. MikeRichards18

Fair enough, guess it's one of those things that maybe some do and some don't.
  7. MikeRichards18

It's great, not had any problems and very easy to set up. Just mirrors exactly what is on your phone screen so if it's good on your phone it will be the same when casting. My laptop is ancient so the chromecast was an absolute god send!
  8. MikeRichards18

I'm not 100% sure but if you mean using the smart tv's browser...I would have thought it was doubtful. Tried with my samsung about a year ago and due to it not having the right media drivers/software i.e flash, it wouldn't let me. But hey its a pretty old TV so maybe yours might do the job if...
  9. MikeRichards18

Capitals v Devils - 26/02 @ 18:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Annnnnnd breathe..... Really thought it was going to be one of those nights tonight but thankfully we picked up the points. At this point I don't really care how we win as long as we do just that...win! A tough, gritty win made all that more sweeter by steelers losing to fife. Our destiny is in...
  10. MikeRichards18

Giants v Devils - Fri/Sat 17/18 Feb 2017 - League - FO 7pm

Wow what a weekend! Would have happily taken a split weekend but to come away with all 4 points...are you serious!? Massive momentum gained at the perfect time, surely the guys must believe we can do this. Over the moon is an understatement, lets go Devils!!!
  11. MikeRichards18

Giants v Devils - Fri/Sat 17/18 Feb 2017 - League - FO 7pm

Wow, just wow. What immense character the guys showed to end up with that result and score 4 unanswered goal in a 3rd period of one of the biggest games of hockey this season! Absolutely incredible stuff, I was stuck in work keeping tabs on MNL. Left work when the 2nd period finished with us...
  12. MikeRichards18

Devils v Panthers - Sun 12 Feb 2017 - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

Pretty much business done in the 1st, and what a first period that was, just too quick and skillful for the panthers. The lads seemed to have so much confidence last night, it was good to see us take the foot off the gas but still had control of the game. Standouts for me was Haddad and Brine...
  13. MikeRichards18

Giants v Devils - 08/02 @ 19:00 - CC SF 2nd Leg - Chat/Updates

Yessss!!! Well done boyos! Absolutely ecstatic, what a result. Made my evening in work a hell of lot better! Perfect way to respond to walsers disrespect. Ymdrech gwych gan pob un, dere mlaen devils!!!
  14. MikeRichards18

Derrick Walser ...

That sucks and I am sorry to hear about your bullying issue, but never feel shy or scared of expressing your opinion especially when it comes to things that you enjoy or hold dear. Don't feel like you can only give your opinion if others feel the same, it's a forum and different opinions...
  15. MikeRichards18

Morrissette Injury

My body would explode with joy if Mike Richards came over here and played for us, but like you said it is doubtful. It's not good losing a player like Jake, and as Steve King mentioned you do not become a captain of an ice hockey team without a certain special quality. I wish Jake a very...