Recent content by Milky

1. Milky

Never see his likes again

And I’ll never forget the way that overly biased muppet Simon Kitchen on the Belfast stream sounded like he’d been kicked in the nuts during commentary as the goal went in :-)
  2. Milky

Away Travel is Back!

Probably not as none of the organisers live in Llanishen :-)
  3. Milky

POFW 22/23

Early bird price is £79 which is a £15 increase in the 2019 price of £64 you quoted. By my maths that’s a 23.44% increase. Quick check on rateinflation.com shows CPI for 2019 at 1.79%, 2020 at 0.85%, 2021 at 2.59% and 2022 current at 9.87%. As a simple total ( compounding would make the figure...
  4. Milky

POFW 22/23

Not in the slightest, couldn’t disagree more. You’re comparing prices from 2018 and 2019 to those for 2023. In between we’ve had the Covid pandemic, rampant inflation, war in Ukraine and energy costs that have more than doubled (for domestic customers - significantly more for businesses). speak...
  5. Milky

Who we want and don’t want back for next season

Unsure about DuPont as coach. This to me is the most vital decision as we don’t want a coaching merry go around. From a playing perspective he was a massive let down. Todd’s decision over Skalde is now looking like a good call but I would ask the question if we hadn’t won the playoffs would...
  6. Milky

Tougher covid restrictions - risk to hockey?

It will have nothing to do with Boris. It’s the clown Drakeford that’s running the Assembly that is enforcing the restrictions in Wales. He says he’s not politicising Covid yet his actions of clearly having to go further than whatever Westminster do would clearly indicate otherwise.
  7. Milky

Mask wearing/drunks in your block at IAW

I’m sorry but this has to be one of the most idiotic posts on this thread and clearly illustrates the dangers of spreading misinformation on social media. Amber Energy are the sponsors of the corporate lounge. Have you not seen the big logos that cover the windows? All of the match night...
  8. Milky

Looking for game worn jerseys

Trevor Hendrikx game worn XXL in white for season 2015/16 for sale if you are interested.
  9. Milky

Buying jerseys

PM sent
  10. Milky

2019/20 Black Jersey For Sale

I have a 2019/20 (this seasons) black adult jersey in Large with 70 Linglet on it for sale. (A proper one not one of the dodgy first batch with everything in the wrong place). Only worn twice so like brand new. Cost £90 new so will take £60. I should have got an XL so will be ordering one...
  11. Milky

Devils Vs Giants - 23/24 Nov 19 - League

Apparently stolen from the away dressing room at the Viola arena overnight on Saturday. Kit man prepped and left out all their kit on Saturday evening after the game ready for the Sunday fixture and when they arrived Sunday it was gone.
  12. Milky

Songs and Chants suggestions thread

I’d have to disagree. Until this season our chants have been pretty much ‘let’s go devils’ or ‘devils’ followed by a bunch of claps. Oh and the same uninspiring song for both Joey Martin and Joey haddad. The good ones we have now are taken from football. I don’t get your point regards the...
  13. Milky

Jersey update

Still waiting. It’s beyond pathetic now.
  14. Milky

Songs and Chants suggestions thread

This would be brilliant. Just change it from ‘City’ to ‘Devils’. Could easily get the whole rink singing this and the DJ could even buy in ‘Hey Jude’ - The Beatles