Recent content by moggy#9

1. M

Fife Flyers

I've being saying for a while that one of the things on the long list that the elite league needs to address is development of Brits. This ranges from farm arrangements and match day squad sizes, to the the criteria for each competition and the relationship with junior clubs. I think that it...
  2. M

Merch

Clearly I'm out of touch with the times.
  3. M

Merch

https://shop.cardiffdevils.com/collections/t-shirts/products/adult-retro-logo-socckey-top I was going to say, "shut up and take my money", but £40 for a t shirt seems a bit steep.
  4. M

Departs

Despite all of that they've been having really good crowds. So, if they can sort themselves out on the ice, the signs are good.
  5. M

Departs

Many people expected the clan to have a really good season, so the failure has to hurt particularly badly. They've had some good spots, but their British contingent always seemed to lack depth.
  6. M

Stars Vs Devils - PO 1/4 Final - 14th April 24 - FO 17:00

Are there any deals for premier sports? I guess I'll have to sign up for the play offs and GB matches.
  7. M

Devils Vs Stars - PO 1/4 Final - 13th April 24 - FO 19:00

The fact that it's going to be yet another thing on the site which, far from adding extra parking provision is, as far as I can recall from the plans, will actually reduce the availability of parking.
  8. M

Imagine what it'll be like when the stupid bloody velodrome gets built!
  9. M

Looked pretty clear on the replay hitting the post to me.
  10. M

Carruth

Great post. Fingers crossed that the team's attitude towards the role of defence changes over the summer. I'm sick of seeing poor zone exits and awful passes.
  11. M

Carruth

I disagree. It's the difference in bowns' style that would have held him back as a young goalie in North America, and he'd have had to have changed it. His flopping around (which has been much better in the last couple of seasons) and his weakness of playing the puck would likely have concerned...
  12. M

He made a beautiful check to get a turnover. There's something very wrong if he doesn't have an A on his shirt next season.
  13. M

Commentators extolling the virtues of the play off format. Sorry, I can never agree. It's a Micky mouse competition and it's an utter disgrace that it's harder to win the challenge cup. Oh, and blaming us not competing with Sheffield because of the continental cup. Rubbish.
  14. M

Some circus officiating here.
  15. M

I was really surprised by that as I thought storm might be dark horses if they had a hot netminder.