Recent content by niwoke

1. N

Selling some of my NHL Jerseys

Yeah of course. It's niaj.thomas@yahoo.co.uk
  2. N

Selling some of my NHL Jerseys

Hi would be interested in the Pittsburgh Penguins jersey. Any chance of a pic please?
  3. N

Programmes

I have a selection of programmes which go back from 2000 to now really, need to clear out to make some space. Would anybody be interested in these?
  4. N

Forum All Stars Weekend 2012 - Organizers Views

I went to both sat and sun, and was a good weekend of hockey. well done to all involved.
  5. N

Fixtures Advise For The Club

I seem to be the opposite, due to work i'm less likely to be able to attend games on a saturday. sundays are a much better day, but either way i'll go to as many home games as possible.
  6. N

Hockey Night In Cardiff - May 20th

Re: Hockey Night In Cardiff I'm up for that, if it goes ahead. there will be 2 of us. looking forward to a hockey catch.
  7. N

Hockey Night In Cardiff - May 20th

Re: Hockey Night In Cardiff a sunday would be better for me, as work every saturday.. but would be interested in going if it happened.
  8. N

Devils Vs Giants - Play Off Semi Final - Saturday 1pm

having missed game as been in work since 12pm, thought i'd catch up on match mnl but its been cleared. well done on the win guys, but did anything happen through match for excitement... fights etc??
  9. N

The Inferno - Donations

Done. Keep up the good work.. :)
  10. N

Inferno Player Sponsorship 2010 - 2011

Please add me onto list, if you still need people. thanks
  11. N

Blaze v devils 18Th feb

Has anybody got a copy of this game, or could get me one. it's much appreciated.
  12. N

Blaze v Devils - 18/02 - 7:45pm

Awesome match. just got home but well worth the 5 hours to get there! lets keep it going.
  13. N

Coventry Away 18th

Thanks. i now have tickets and will see you all there.