Recent content by no74

1. N

Devils Vs Blaze - CC - 29th Oct 22 - 19:00 FO

So many ups and downs watching the Devils for 33 years. I'll keep supporting them through thick and thin. Todd and co have earned my trust - I know that they'll do what's right at every opportunity. Plus, I don't feel entitled enough to come on here and slag off my team that won while not...
  2. N

Pre-season 2022: Belfast Games

From a conversation I overheard last night (between a fan and Kelman), I believe Coughler hasn't arrived yet and he arrives on Monday.
  3. N

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 22nd Dec 21

The sad thing is, this team is not awful - there is potential - but something isn't right when they only turn up in the last few minutes of the game. Very frustrating. Kelman and co have more than earned our trust to steer us out of this even with everything else they've got going on in these...
  4. N

New Devils coach found!

Just thinking out loud: Blair Riley?
  5. N

Jim Mannings

One of the best people I have ever known. Was lucky to spend a lot of time with Jim when he trained me to box. He gave up a lot of his time to do that and taught me more than boxing. See you on the other side, Jim Bach.
  6. N

Over to you

Neil Martin Ken Priestley Jim Vandermeer
  7. N

steelers Vs Devils - 8 Mar 20 - Challenge Cup Final Spectacular

I bet Lordo rests so much easier on night’s like tonight knowing he can lean on the expertise of some people on this forum. He doesn’t even have to point any fingers at any of his team ‘cos you guys have done it already. Even picking on guys that didn’t ice. It’s like reading Steeltalk...
  8. N

Devils vs steelers - 6 Mar 20 - League

Gotta love that Riley fight: ‘wanna go?’’ Boom, boom, boom, boom.
  9. N

Panthers vs Devils

Come on Devils...and Devils fans. We’re still in this. The emotional roller coaster that is the 2019/20 season, continues.
  10. N

Free sports

To you, to me...
  11. N

Healthy scratch

I’d sit... In my seat and watch the game.
  12. N

Devils Vs Flyers - 19 02 20 - League

We made hard work of it but we kept going. 2 points needed. Achieved. Tight league. We’re gonna need everyone pulling together to get this done.
  13. N

Steelers Sign a new goalie

Big fan of pappa-Brodeur. Looking forward to seeing how his kid plays. Anyone know how many players Stealers have signed this year?
  14. N

What’s your take on this

Angus - you make a good point about the standard of player but that has increased dramatically, year on year, for a while now. If that keeps going, then maybe we end up with an excellent league somewhere in the not too distant future. We're catching up with European teams in terms of quality and...
  15. N

Giants Vs Devils - 1 + 2 Feb 20 - League

Overall, happy with the results this weekend. This season could go down to the wire again. Exciting stuff.