Recent content by OB's Saturday Sport

1. O

Cheap ticket for tonight

The ticket has now gone. Enjoy the game, everybody!
  2. O

Cheap ticket for tonight

Hi all, One of our friends has just dropped out of the game tonight. We therefore have a spare silver ticket - which cost £17 + booking fee. It's in block seven. Would anyone like this ticket for £12 (so a saving of five quid on face value)? We can meet you at the rink before the game. Would...
  3. O

Devils v Steelers - Wed 7 Feb 2018 - C Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg

I have a spare ticket for the game as I'll now be at Wembley. It's a £17 ticket, but would happily take a tenner for it from a Devils fan. Any interest? Thanks.
  4. O

Spare ticket - Sheffield Steelers (Challenge Cup)

£10 is fine. Do you know anyone who would like the ticket? Thanks.
  5. O

Spare ticket - Sheffield Steelers (Challenge Cup)

Hi all, I've got a ticket to Wednesday's Devils' game v. Sheffield, but will now be at Wembley so can't go. It's a £17 ticket, but I'd be happy to knock a few quid off for a Devils fan! It's in Block 5, row H. Would anyone like the ticket? Thanks, Chris
  6. O

Devils on Radio Cardiff

Hi all, Cardiff Devils were the 'Club of the Week' on the Saturday Sport Show, ahead of the Medvescak Zagreb friendlies. We caught up with IceTime TV's Gareth Huish to talk all things Devils. You can listen back to the show here: https://www.mixcloud.com/OBSaturdaySpor ... gust-2016/ Really...
  7. O

Radio Interview - Cardiff Devils fan wanted!

Happy to give some more info and we can arrange a pre-record interview too, if easier! Anyone up for it? Would be a great way to promote the club ahead of an exciting campaign; and at the new arena too! Thanks everyone.
  8. O

Radio Interview - Cardiff Devils fan wanted!

Hi all, I host a weekly sports show, on Saturdays, on Radio Cardiff (from 2pm until 3pm). Each week the show profile a 'Club of the Week', for whom we pay particular attention. I'd love to do an in-depth feature on the Devils, with the new season approaching and the Zagreb friendlies here...