Recent content by OJLloyd2

1. O

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

Ok I’m with you until point 17. Let’s not be silly now.
  2. O

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

How are we still second? I’ve said several times that the D-core is poorly put together. Wilde not what we’d hoped for, others just unable to defend and/or play out from the back. I’d maybe keep one for next season. But he wouldn’t still be captain.
  3. O

Devils Vs Panthers - League - 2nd Dec 23 - FO 19:00

So many shots from the outside, real low percentage plays. Whilst we look like we’ve had a decent amount of possession etc, we are have been well controlled by a team with a game plan.
  4. O

Devils Vs Panthers - League - 2nd Dec 23 - FO 19:00

Toothless first period. Get forward, cycle it round, soft shot on goal. Or my favourite tactic - give it up and let them score.
  5. O

Devils Vs Brûleurs de Loups - Conti Cup - 19th Nov 23 - FO 19:15 (18:15 UK)

I am begging for us to figure out why our power play is so poor. We look like we’ve never even heard of the concept.
  6. O

Thoughts are with Adam Johnson, Nottingham Panthers and Sheffield Steelers

I’m going to offer a position here, which you may choose to ignore or not as you please - you can get yourself in quite a lot of trouble when discussing or theorising in legal matters that are still live. I very much doubt it will come to light, but please be careful as the hockey world is...
  7. O

Devils medalions

I got to go to the Kings v Ducks game, and you’ll never guess what the LA Kings sell in their merch store… Big old (silver) chains with an LA Kings logo. Apparently every team in the NHL will offer them this year. Nice to know we are influencing the NHL (obviously joking, but you never know on...
  8. O

Devils Vs Giants - Pre-season - 26th Aug 23 - 19:00 FO

4-3. have I ever mentioned how much I love pre-season?
  9. O

Devils Vs Giants - Pre-season - 26th Aug 23 - 19:00 FO

This’ll teach me to put any money into pre-season.
  10. O

Do you like the new logo poll

I will say something positive here - on the team wear the logo does look quite striking. Specifically talking about the coats/jackets the coaches have in the recent twitter post.
  11. O

2023/2024 Season - Positive Outlooks

I’m looking forward to watching some hockey first and foremost. This summer has felt like a very long time without it. I can be a bit of a pessimist, but I’m looking forward to seeing our offensive lines. Some real potential there, and if some of the guys who are being given chances turn out as...
  12. O

3rd August

Wrote a big post about lots of things, but it’s just going to create more arguments. I don’t think the owners of TK are bad people, and I don’t think any of this was done to upset people. I’ll be there at the first game I can attend. I’ll give the new logo some time, see if it grows on me. If...
  13. O

Do you like the new logo poll

It’s ok. I prefer the old one, but I don’t dislike the new one.
  14. O

3rd August

A friend just sent me this. And whilst I don’t hate it as much as some people, this is how I will see the new logo from now on.