Recent content by PantherB

1. P

Devils Vs Panthers - 13 Jan - League

Expecting Devils to pile on the misery. Panthers are completely ruined. There's clear and obvious trouble in camp, Chernomaz appears to have lost the locker room. Last night and last week was embarrassing. I'd say there's no Plan B but it appears there isn't even a Plan A at the moment...
  2. P

Panthers vs Devils - 4 Nov - League

As a result of a slash from Blood last night, Panthers' Kevin Henderson will be out for up to 6 weeks with an expected broken or fractured arm. Blood also fired the puck directly at Henderson as he was down on the ice in pain, however it would be best to assume that wasn't intentional, well I...
  3. P

Panthers vs Devils - 4 Nov - League

Bowns isn't the problem, he played well last night and kept the score sheet down to what it was. It could've been an a lot bigger score if he hadn't pulled off some of the saves he did and prevent the puck from going into the net during a few scambles in the crease. The Devils defence looked to...
  4. P

Sam Duggan signs

Perhaps you guys may push to be the 3rd biggest spenders in the EIHL next season ;)
  5. P

Sam Duggan signs

Superb signing and it sounds like he'll be a Devil for the next couple or 3 years too, studying at University in Cardiff. I was hoping he'd pop up in Scandinavia again or somewhere like Germany along with Joey Lewis so I'm disappointed he's returned to play in the UK but I'm excited to see how...
  6. P

CHL against Continental Cup

Continental Cup is 2nd Class in comparison to the CHL, obviously. The Cont. Cup is a great competition to be in but you want to be playing the best of the best to push the team to new heights and challenge players to be the best they can be. Playing any team who isn't a 4th seed in the CHL...
  7. P

Panthers to announce new signing

Announced as Former Canuck and Coyote, Alexandre Bolduc. Played in the DEL and KHL most recently but struggled with injury last season. He arrives in the UK tomorrow and will be in the lineup for the triple header in Scotland.
  8. P

Devils Vs Blaze - Sat 22 Sept - CC

Expecting at least 6 or 7 goals from Devils tonight. Play the way they did against MK, relentless and it'll be a pretty easy W.
  9. P

Pre season

There's definitely no arguing that but it took him literally less than 40 minutes in Pre-Season to blow his top at the officials. That isn't a promising start at all. Give him a muzzle and get him to focus on hockey and he'll be outstanding.
  10. P

Pre season

It was a real good game for a pre-season game. Murdy looked very good in net for you guys, he conceded a couple of soft goals which he'll want back for sure but overall he was superb. I hope Faryna is okay, looked very nasty with lots of blood. Speaking of Blood, I wasn't overly impressed...
  11. P

Pre season

Panthers are without Henderson and Rissling. Kovacs is here but has only been here around 24 hours or so, probably won't play a huge part. I'd expect Tetlow and Kelsall to be playing tonight and tomorrow too.
  12. P

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

I don't think Gagnon is a player Devils should be looking to sign. He is, as others have pointed out, as tough as they come. He will protect teammates and not allow cheap shots, usually. He jumped Cole Shudra and then forced Valdix into the ice and fought Fitzgerald within about 20 seconds...
  13. P

CHL Draw

As far as I'm aware when Panthers and fans went to Bern itself there were no issues at all and all was friendly as you'd expect. The fans that Bern will have in Cardiff for the game will not be at the game wen Devils play in Bern as I believe they are banned so the only issues will likely be...
  14. P

CHL Draw

I'm interested to see how IAW/Devils will go about dealing with the Bern fans, I'd expect the Swiss Police to be in contact with the relevant people once the exact fixtures are out. 99% of the Bern fans will be great people but some of those who attend will be from their hooligan section which...
  15. P

Devils v Panthers - Sun 11 Feb 2018 - League - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

I'll be surprised if Devils don't win big. Panthers 3 import skaters down, plus Lee. 3 defence down, 1 forward down. Unknown if Tetlow will travel with Panthers to fill in for Lee since he's suspended for 2 games but if it's anything like last night it'll be Lindhagen and Bussieres playing D...