Recent content by philuk20

1. P

2012/13 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

TK is not great at hints or clues. Classic. :lol:
  2. P

How do we stack up???

1.Steelers 2.Panthers 3.Devils 4. Giants (next few signings, might move them up) 5.Blaze
  3. P

Update from Ragan

There does seem to be a big jump in overall quality, with both Sheffield and now yourselves opening stating it. I just hope everything goes to plan and we dont end up with a whole other mess next season. It going to be a good season, lets hope its not the last.
  4. P

None of the Giants signing so far, would knock your socks off. But all seem like good team players who will do a solid job.
  5. P

Ramzi Abid Jeremy Reich Sean Curry Giants.
  6. P

Belfast latest signing

On a Uu deal, with reccomendations from previous player seeley. Won the fastest player Ahl award a few seasons back, should be a real impact playet in the eihl.
  7. P

Phil Hill and Danny Meyers to: Giants :Pickle
  8. P

Osaer returns official

This is great news for the Devils. Wont be long till we see your own #thisistheyear tags across twitter :lol: :lol: Top quality signing, gonna make everyone else sit up and take notice.
  9. P

Finner - I've made mistakes and then cried

"Massive over-achievement" I guess if people keep saying it, it makes winning sweet nothing sound alittle better. You expected a 4th or 5th finish? With the Steelers roster...really!?
  10. P

Steeler's sign...

Im pretty sure Sheffield will have a much larger budget this season, as they will have their full season ticket cash. I can see them being the biggest spenders next season, plus there are rumors of finnerty signing a 100+ game ex-NHL player to fill his role on the team.
  11. P

The Inferno's Weekly Obession Thread About Belfast

:DWD No your right replacing our top line imports...something out of a horror story. Also housing/paying wages of our injured players...just terrible. I have to agree that screwing over agents is a dangerous game, its hard to comment on the actual details and why they did it. But agents...
  12. P

Brock McBride leaves Giants

Brock left the club for a better offer, we all know that for most players the EIHL is simply a shop window to them. Mike Hoffman regarded the EIHL as a glorified beer league, cant argue with him on that one. As a Giants fan its disappointing but not surprising, but the Giants will move on...
  13. P

The failing Elite League model

Didnt the Blaze run into trouble when they lost their main sponser, nothing to do with the rest of the EIHL at all? The EIHL has plenty of probelms and needs to change, I agree. But just wanting to cut the three biggest clubs out of the sport so everyone else can have a hug and feel better...
  14. P

Devils v Giants - 04/12 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

If anything it good to see a rivalry developing between the teams, every game is played hard and a real battle between the sides. Which can unfortunately be missing from alot of games in the EIHL. Looking forward the Devils return to the O this season.
  15. P

Giants v Devils - 12/11 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Suck what up? My next post states I believed the Devils deserved the win.