Recent content by Phoenix

1. P

Stanley Cup

My Virgin Media box flags that it’s a live event and asks me if I want to extend the recording. I add the max 3 hours every time just in case…not sure why other services don’t do this.
  2. P

G.B.

Yeh, I also thought (but could be wrong) that Japan will go to 1A and 2 teams from 1A go up.
  3. P

G.B.

For those not able to watch / follow, it finished 7-0. Romania just capitulated in the end!
  4. P

Flames Vs Devils - League - 21st Jan 23 - 18:00 FO

Great weekend. Flames fans sounded a bit bitter at the end…
  5. P

Ducs v Nitra

Does this mean a regulation win for the Devils tomorrow wins us the cup? Nitra win in reg or OT and they take it?
  6. P

Ducs v Nitra

If it’s a tie on points it goes off the head to head I think.
  7. P

Devils vs Flames - CC - 25th Sept 21

They were when I saw them except when they had drinks etc.
  8. P

Lausanne here we come!

Thanks guys, sounds like he’s out with a lower body injury which isn’t great news. Playing well though, especially in the circumstances! Yeh, believe Davies is the only Welsh player in the squad.
  9. P

Lausanne here we come!

Has Mikkelson iced tonight? Saw him in the lineup but not seen him on the ice…could just be being blind though?
  10. P

NHL: Headed Goal

Hell of a header! Even if it is technically illegal he should have been allowed it anyway!!
  11. P

Standing Area

I rarely post, but just have to after last night. Hats off to the guys in Block 13 - amazing work! Hoping it stays!
  12. P

First league game

No worries! The EIHL website gives the appearance of an easy to use site...until you start using it...!