pjj365's latest activity

• P
    pjj365 liked kingmo19.1's post in the thread Glasgow clan.
    If possible, I’d rather see 2/3rds attendance with less imports, thus the costs being lower but at least we get to see some ice Hockey...
  • P
    pjj365 replied to the thread Glasgow clan.
    in his interview for Elite Series TV Todd suggested if numbers were restricted to 2/3rd it would not work for Cardiff and maybe only...
  • P
    pjj365 replied to the thread EIHL Webcast.
    In the 2 Ales podcast with Sally Ben said he'd like another year abroad and then back for life
  • P
    pjj365 replied to the thread Lord wins.
    It strikes me that all teams at this level have coaching problems You coach s system and then lose a cog in that system or get a new...
  • P
    pjj365 replied to the thread One of Ours.
    agreed - I just checked
  • P
    pjj365 liked kingmo19.1's post in the thread Elite Series.
    Go Storm! Top of the league :-)
  • P
    pjj365 replied to the thread If we get a season 21/22.
    Why pubs when you have Tesco and Sainsbury open 'till 11 and numerous corner shops - usually till 10ish And this is my concern for a...
  • P
    pjj365 liked Wannabe2's post in the thread Elite Series.
    Can’t argue with that, and it’s free, but yes the NHL is the best in the world but I want to watch UK hockey, I want to see players who...
  • P
    pjj365 replied to the thread Elite Series.
    Not watched yet but I thought the commentators were being provided by the home team so last nights would have been that rare bird...
  • P
    Lousy decision that you can’t mix and match your games, I was going to buy the 12 game bundle, but I have to follow a team, yes there...
  • P
    pjj365 replied to the thread If we get a season 21/22.
    That's what I "heard" as well
  • P
    Worth it big time, great shame what happened at Manchester as it was a beautiful venue, in a great location. The play offs held there...
  • P
    This is turning into a private conversation! But my first UK hockey match was Storm v Devils mid week at Nynex in corporate...
  • P
    Agreed, though with a wife who's an original Storm can i could not support any other team. Even so did not fancy watching all Storm...
  • P
    so which team are you following for all their games - or do I not need to ask!