Recent content by pjj365

1. P

Premier sports Playoffs promo

I had the same email not recognised and the told me it was wrong (it was not) but "corrected" it then gave me a new password The phone call took ages. As first there was no hold music. Once I got the music someone came on line after about 15 mins.
  2. P

Wow! Someone answered the phone all sorted for now despite being told I entered the wrong details I could see these as we talked and I had not - but hey ho 2 months to sort out any mess
  3. P

Anyone having problems I have signed up but not not been debited despite fully authenticated card details being provided Going back in to check position to check - my credentials are not recognised and the phone is not being answered
  4. P

Stars Vs Devils - PO 1/4 Final - 14th April 24 - FO 17:00

It's not unusual for injured players to attend games
  5. P

Stars Vs Devils - PO 1/4 Final - 14th April 24 - FO 17:00

Don't think getting back is the issue but being fresh for tonight - fly surely
  6. P

Parking

The Council need to open the vaccination cap park as a matter of course - but not charge - it's as rubbish as the south car park
  7. P

Myers retires

He's not giving up on playing - only international hockey So not yet
  8. P

Parking

If that's the pool car park then it leaves canoeist without a car park which is surely not the intent - proof if needed that it is a multi sport car park
  9. P

Devils v Panthers - League - 24th Mar 24 - FO 1600

Don't see those numbers on the EIHL Game Center but Chad seems to have lost his discipline Looks like 5 all with Chad taking 2 of ours + game
  10. P

Fans' Forum

why over complicate - the Bat Signal has set the standard
  11. P

Fans' Forum

I just hope the keyboard warriors come out and raise their concerns/criticism in public. It would be good if someone would take notes of Qs and As and post them here without comment so that we Cymru oddi Cartref know what's said. We don't need "well they would say that wouldn't they" or worse...
  12. P

It’s Funny When you win everything

That's a good deal - £29.99 on Amazon
  13. P

Storm Vs Devils - League - 11th Feb 24 - FO 17:30

Good to go! Franny as coach, Todd as assistant - interesting dynamic
  14. P

OLYMPIC QUALIFIERS - GB vs China (08/02 @ 2000), Serbia (10/02 @ 1900) & Romania (11/02 @ 1900)

To see that brand of hockey at the Devils you need both sides to come to play rather than focus on disruption which seems to be the style across the EIHL