Recent content by Pope#42

1. P

Parking

Not sure if anyone’s seen but there is a wales online article today on the parking situation - and mention of ice hockey fans threatening council workers. Looks like there will be works ongoing to improve the parking situation…
  2. P

2024/2025 season ticket

It certainly is a steep increase - and as others have said, I’ll have to weigh it up over the next few days. With the cost of everything going up, the number of Saturday and midweek games and the thought that there are a few games this season I may not have bothered attending if I wasn’t a...
  3. P

2024/2025 season ticket

Just had a quick peek at the season ticket page on the website and whilst there’s no announcement, the new prices look to be on there. If the prices as shown are correct - Gold adult is now 654 (up from 588), silver is 592 and bronze is 560. Not sure what the others were this season.
  4. P

2024/2025 season ticket

I saw a post on the devils Facebook page a couple of days ago to say the applications for next season will be opening up today (5th February) so I suspect an announcement is imminent.
  5. P

Devils TV question

Sorry, this is slightly off topic but any idea when next years season ticket information will be released? Given that we get an extra free game I’m assuming there will be an increase, along with overall ticketing costs etc.
  6. P

Devils Vs Blaze - CC - 13th Oct 23 - 19:30 FO

Poor guy - genuinely thought he was going to pass out at one point. On the game itself - truly enjoyed last night’s game. Definitely saw improvements on the powerplay and passing was much smoother. Alderson had a great game - shame for the ban but watching the video I can’t complain about it...
  7. P

Devils Vs Blaze - CC - 13th Oct 23 - 19:30 FO

This wasn’t called in the game - does this mean Coventry requested the review? Just wondering if the rules with reviews still apply - in that dops automatically review majors and anything else needs to be requested? And is there still a fee with these requests?
  8. P

Devils Vs Giants - League - 8th Oct 23 - 18:00 FO

Just seen a post on Facebook saying he’s doing fine - albeit he has stitches on his head and in his mouth. Such a relief.
  9. P

I know the team don’t often share details on injuries etc. (rightly so in my eyes) but after Barrow’s incident it was a relief to get an update that he was ok. Has there been any news on Chad?
  10. P

Personally I’d take that penalty all day long - Batch made the right decision calling the Belfast player out for that dirty hit.
  11. P

steelers Vs Devils - League - 1st Oct 23 - 16:00 FO

What a weekend - 4 points in the bag and two of those from a hard rink to play in! Whilst I appreciate its early days and there are areas to improve upon (face offs for example), this team really is something to watch and whenever I’ve left the rink I’ve genuinely been excited for what this...
  12. P

Devils Vs Flames - CC - 23rd Sept 23 - 19:00 FO

Agree regarding the penalty on Crawford. I wouldn’t be pleased if that had been the other way around.
  13. P

SOTB, chuck a puck and 50/50

Car park increase from £3 to £5 is steep too…
  14. P

3rd August

The silence of the crowd said it all for me. You could have heard a pin drop… I hate to say this because I know that a group of people have spent a lot of time and energy on the new logo but I’m not a fan. I loved the incorporation of the word devils into the previous logo - it’s always been a...
  15. P

Car Parking

The devils posted on social media to say that parking is available in the old toys r us car park for tonight for a whopping £5. Hoping that’s not a sign of things to come for the new season!