Recent content by puckplz

1. puckplz

Are there any

Bears ..... Hate those pesky Packers!
  2. puckplz

Makela leaves the panthers

Makela was suspended for Saturday but we found out in the evening post after the Sunday game that he never came back to Notts after the Italy trip. He was always just a short term contract to cover the Italy games and injuries. I kinda hope Wren is gone, he didn't really impress me to much!
  3. puckplz

Conboy Gassed!

I see Conboy is now playing with Jordan Fox at St Charles Chill. Hopefully he can help them kick start a winning run!
  4. puckplz

G

It's been updated now. I'm having a hard time keeping up with the comings and goings down in the bay!!
  5. puckplz

G

Is he actually playing because I don't see his name on the game sheet. http://www.eliteleague.co.uk/stats/game-summary.php?game_id=1687
  6. puckplz

Stanley Cup Prediction Thread

They have been playing some beautiful hockey but have also been lucky. If we can keep Hossa healthy we should do well this season. Plus Saad seems to be a gem in the making, not quite there yet but definitely a talent!
  7. puckplz

Seriously?

At least Thommo got a fine and a warning about his behaviour, would have been better if he got a ban after already being given a warning before. http://www.eliteleague.co.uk/thompson-fined--p180562
  8. puckplz

max banned

I've been looking at the game sheet for Thursday's game and it shows that Max had no penalties. Was their no penalty called or has it been temporarily removed from the sheet? I'm not totally convinced asking for a review of something that was not originally called is very fair.
  9. puckplz

Devils v Panthers - 23/09 6:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates

I don't think you will need much luck to beat us tonight, our guys will probably gift you a couple goals. We are so disorganised its unbelievable till you see it for yourself! I'm going for Devils to win 4-2
  10. puckplz

2012/13 Confirmed Signings - All teams

Fox back at Panthers http://www.panthers.co.uk/modules/News/ ... wsItem.asp
  11. puckplz

Steelers sign new D Man

Plus, it's another new signing that makes their début against you! Funny how it usually happens that way :lol: :Banana :Pickle
  12. puckplz

Panthers v Devils - 07/01 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Panthers v Devils - 07/01 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updat Great win for you guys tonight. Our christmas slump appears to have been postponed till January! I swear with the exception of Fox, Benedict and maybe Lacho the rest of the team played like .... (very badly) couldn't hit a barn door...
  13. puckplz

Clan v Panthers tonight

Yes, amazingly enough Corey has not blamed the result on anything other than they lacked discipline, and just weren't doing the little things well enough. I am loving this apparent evil twin that Clarke has hidden in Scotland though! :twisted:
  14. puckplz

Rememberance Sunday - Match Night Commemoration

And apparently whilst the Last post was played, De Caro was banging his pads with his stick ........ not really respectful
  15. puckplz

DEVILS ON BBC 1 NOW.... THUR 21:10PM

Just watched it, looked good and good advertising of the devils name!