Recent content by Qweeb

1. Qweeb

Looking to buy a game worn Lord jersey

As the title says looking to buy a game worn lord. It doesn't have to be this seasons
  2. Qweeb

Looking for Belfast Saturday tickets.

As the title says.
  3. Qweeb

Devil v Giants Saturday 25 March 2 x tickets available

Have these gone? I will take both or just one if avaliable
  4. Qweeb

A Few jerseys for sale

Can u email pic of Cullen jersey to barracloughm1982@gmail.com please
  5. Qweeb

Looking to buy a Lord jersey anyone selling?

As the title says really.
  6. Qweeb

Full shirt collection clear out!

I have Tim konsodarda Syracuse crunch jersey. £90 ono Yandle Binghamton sens jersey again £90 ono A game worn Albany river rats jersey £75 Kennedy. Kirk dewaele checkers jersey £160 ono
  7. Qweeb

Full shirt collection clear out!

All my collection needs to go. Open to reasonable offers. Didiomete 150 home set 1 Tylor cup jersey 150 Voth 150 red comms jersey Max first season red 150 Various G jerseys 130 All American jerseys to go aswell Email me for details barracloughm1982@gmail.com
  8. Qweeb

Bens back

I meant in more money terms than anything else to be honest, if hill sign we have one of the best brit pack in the league that must cost.
  9. Qweeb

Bens back

I cant see Stu coming back with Myers being signed to be honest, I would love him too mind you. I cant see us really have a top first line but three equally useful lines and an awesome young brit line. Very Happy with how its going
  10. Qweeb

Whats your profession

Vehicle Recovery Operations Manager, somebody put me in charge???!!!
  11. Qweeb

Last Signing

'Form ranks you fools'-Gothmog from lotr 'Reform the line'-Theoden from lotr In other words, screw it, its happened. JB is correct why bring in a nothing player that wont add anything. We will never know the truth, and that has been said alot this season. But lets get behind G and the boys...
  12. Qweeb

Last Signing

Sorry let me explain delay tactics into not signing anyone at all. Sadly with Mac's news just coming out it will be a hard end of season for us.
  13. Qweeb

Last Signing

Sorry but this is delay tactics imo. I will take it back IF the player is with another team. But any player who isnt signed at this late stage of the season would surely be screaming to play and at our level need the money??
  14. Qweeb

Coventry release new shirt design

Totally agreed wildthing!!!