Recent content by Rob Batch

1. R

Devils Vs Clan - League - 6th March 22

Hope is all we have, that applies to all things. Hopelessness (longest word ) will drag you down. I rewatched 'Derek' recently, Gervais, and realised the importance of the here and now. Life is precious and so is everyone around us. Sport can bring us together and should be embraced...
  2. R

I know where you're coming from Maz but tomorrow's another day. We don't know the future, yet. :)
  3. R

I've always liked their cake.
  4. R

League not over till chubby people try singing badly. The math says so. Improbable but not impossible :p
  5. R

Reid deserved mom but could have been Crandall, Carruth, Ritchie and Davies was great ! A hard fought game, fair play to the 'clan'. Well done all our lads.
  6. R

No idea what you get for a dump !
  7. R

In Southend you can get a huge fine for a slash, just saying.;)
  8. R

Blaze Vs Devils - League - 5th March 22

Depends on number of imports initially regestered. If 15 then 5 IR allowed, if 14 then 6 IR allowed etc.
  9. R

Last week was all about 'pride', I think we should bring it back for today's game.
  10. R

Masks

I rode a bus for the first time in two years and wore one to make others feel more comfortable. Each to their own.
  11. R

Sam Duggan...

Madness is good, so is your recent effort. I used to luv and try to emulate Mike Oldfield , but failed miserably. Great fun though.
  12. R

FRIEND

You are a decent human. Animal abuse and or neglect is unforgivable, we can all make a difference.
  13. R

Clan Vs Devils - League - 27th Feb 22

Let's hope the lads have high energy in the 1st, don't need to be chasing the game late on. Glasgow will be looking for some payback you would think, good luck with that ! :)