rocketbob's latest activity

• rocketbob
    rocketbob liked BostonBart22's post in the thread Lordo.
    Well done to our very own Andrew Lord #71 just won coach of the year award with green ville rabbits.. gone 4 yrs ago wow time flies.
  • rocketbob
    rocketbob liked BostonBart22's post in the thread Lordo.
    Looks like the rabbits are on course for the Eastern conference ECHL, well done to him
  • rocketbob
    rocketbob liked GAVIN's post in the thread Departs.
    Good move for him after what's happened this year..
  • rocketbob
    rocketbob replied to the thread Fife Flyers.
    Has he been on Wally's Podcast? That would be epic.
  • rocketbob
    rocketbob replied to the thread Departs.
    The will be a different proposition with their new coach. #SexyNeilsonHockey
  • rocketbob
    rocketbob liked hockeyhead29's post in the thread Carruth.
    I'd also consider his age. At 27 he's not the finished article (appreciate he's not a rookie either) so it's possible management and...
  • rocketbob
    He already turned down the chance to play for us this season. Not sure he has been as outstanding this year as compared to previously...
  • rocketbob
    rocketbob replied to the thread £8.50 ????.
    Also, I imagine that the club are paying more than £16 to show the game.
  • rocketbob
    rocketbob liked Devil94's post in the thread Carruth.
    Kind of does. There's a reason why the top of the +/- chart is full of Sheffield and Cardiff players. They're on the ice for a lot of...
  • rocketbob
    What has that comment possibly got to do with this game? Baffling that Bowns gets the blame despite sitting on the bench for a win
  • rocketbob
    rocketbob liked kettdevil1's post in the thread Carruth.
    His current saves percentage is 0.924, his best in the EIHL ever. Given how well he has played this season, I can't quite see the...
  • rocketbob
    rocketbob liked kettdevil1's post in the thread Carruth.
    That's 100% what I am saying. Carruth has 2 trophies in his cabinet (the playoff win with us and the WHL, 11 years ago. There is a...
  • rocketbob
    rocketbob liked ASHIPP's post in the thread Carruth.
    Two goalies who want to be the No1 starter. That could be awkward.
  • rocketbob
    rocketbob liked kettdevil1's post in the thread Play off.
    Absolutely, by all measures it’s been an amazingly competitive season despite Sheffield being annoyingly good. There are remarkably few...
  • rocketbob
    Fan Favourite - Brandt Most valuable player - Brandt Forward of the year - Brandt Defenceman of the year - Brandt Most improved - Brandt...