Recent content by scrappy

1. S

Devils Vs Hull - Sat, Jan 5, 7:00 pm - Chat / Update

Hull without Jeff Smith but Dimitri Rodin ices in his place!
  2. S

Chris Frank fights with a hull fan

Re: Chris fights with a hull fan As a Hull fan that was there right next to where the incident happened i can tell you that Chris Frank was not involved (I had hold of his Jersey) he didn't even try to get involved. The Hull fan was waiting for the announcement of Hull's Mom before he left the...
  3. S

Devils @ Hull Stingrays 19/02 - 6:00pm - Chat/Updates

This was our lowest crowd of the season, but that was due to rugby. Both Hull KR and Hull FC were at home, with the latter (and bigger club) kicking off at the same time as the Rays faced off. I am sure our average is very close to 1000, not great but alot better than when we were owned by the...
  4. S

Devils v Stingrays - 24/09 - 7:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates

This will be around about 6-2 Devils, as Hull need to make at least 3 changes to their imports to be "super awesome"!
  5. S

Stingrays v Devils - 26/03 - 7:00pm - Playoff - Chat/Updates

You got our best game tonight, and we got Stevie Lyles best game (apart from that mistake), This Cardiff team is special, the best team i have seen in the Elite league since we have been part of it! I honestly believe that we would have qualified tonight without the need to worry about the...
  6. S

Stingrays v Devils - 23/01 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

No worries Samidevils, Nicely changed wording Chris! :o
  7. S

Stingrays v Devils Saturday highlights!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d2cGH5XMhI&feature=player_embedded From Phoben Hull
  8. S

Stingrays v Devils - 13/02 - 5:30pm - Chat/Updates

Mr Knight has some kind of bug and we doubt he will ice, If he does ice then it will only be to draw a penalty i feel!
  9. S

Stingrays v Devils - 13/02 - 5:30pm - Chat/Updates

Devils were not booed off the ice, Hanson was!
  10. S

Cardiff Devils vs Hull Stingrays - Sun 6pm - Chat/Updates

I am sorry but in my book its win the game first or try to win the game and then settle old scores!
  11. S

Please read my post again. I never said anything about hitting someone from behind or while they where on the ice did i? I said when the game was won/lost seeking retribution.
  12. S

Knight wouldnt have sought retribution for that when the team are trailing 1-0 so i beg to differ Sami. The game was lost and then Knight went for pay back on Michel ( for the incident on Glowa) which is the correct way of doing things, first try and win the game and then settle scores if game...
  13. S

That would be a stupid decision to make over a suspended sentence because that would mean said player would be able to go around spearing people, butt ending people, cross checking to the head without fear of suspended ban coming into effect!
  14. S

I never said the final altercation i was replying to fact that a member had said Hull might have caused the Devils to be missing 3 Imports. Lets take a look back at why this happened and our enforcer started on Michel, Didnt michel get 2+10 for cross checking or checking to the head on Jeff...
  15. S

And Hull made Adams jump onto the ice during an altercation did they? The hit last night on Mark Smith was a big hit but completely fair! Brad Voth is a law unto himself!