Recent content by Shiney35

1. S

Devils @ Stars - Sat 21st September - 7:00pm - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils @ Stars - Sat 21st September - 7:00pm - Chat/Upda 19:19 - Greg Blais is in net for Devils
  2. S

Coventry Blaze Away - Sat 9th March (Pick Up Times)

I emailed the Aardvark some weeks ago, the manager confirmed they would be showing the Wales game on the big screen, the pub is a few minutes walk across the road underneath the ringroad.
  3. S

Play off tickets - update

Can you put my name down for 2 adult tickets on the reserve list pl Mags. Cheers
  4. S

Inferno Exclusive!! - The REAL reason the game is delayed!

Get a life, my comment 'it was worth it' was a tongue in cheek post as the nature of all these threads are pretty pathetic. Chris you should know better and know I would not post something inflamatory. I was there with all the devils fans in Belfast and as usual the old rumour mongers are upto...
  5. S

Inferno Exclusive!! - The REAL reason the game is delayed!

Yep with us. LOL, it was worth it though!!!!!!!
  6. S

****9PM FACE OFF****TONIGHTS GAME. IMPORTANT!!!!

I've just trawled through pages and pages of yada yada...and all I'm thinking about is poor Paul and Trebsy. Spare a thought for these 2 guys who have been up since the crack of dawn, driven to Belfast Port to be told the ferries were cancelled, had to sort out another route, drove from Belfast...
  7. S

Beflast lend Sheffield PR manchine

I'm praying for a decent ref with balls tomorrow, or there might be a few nasty incidents. My advice is let him wind himself up, do something stupid, get thrown out and we can play as we know we can, rather than getting sucked into their games and lose concentration like we did on Sunday. I...
  8. S

SHEFFIELD (AWAY) 20th DECEMBER

Bob I assume you have Bubbles and I down already lol....will be hilarious all of us dressed as Mother or Father Christmas', hope everyone makes the effort...costumes are a couple of quid in 'What' (Newport Road opp Matalan, they do great Elf ones too Gaz).......looking forward to singing we are...
  9. S

This Weekend

Well I've never seen the Devils lose in the Odyssey Arena, inc the goal from Vez a few years ago with 0.078 secs on the clock lol...class btw....so I'm going on Saturday to be their good luck mascot ;) :lol:
  10. S

Mattys responc

Yep, I heard he was gased yesterday :shock:
  11. S

Shirt Auction - Where has the Poppy Appeal Money Gone?

Re: shirt auction 'Our own registered Charity, the Devils Community Foundation, will be holding a jersey auction in the bar following the game, where fans will be able to get their hands on one of these unique jerseys whilst also supporting the DCF in it's great work in the South Wales...
  12. S

Panther's sign Super Mario Larocque, former Tampa Bay draft

http://www.britishicehockey.co.uk/news/ ... -2682.html
  13. S

Belfast 14th November

Bubbles and I are going also.....going to all 3 remaining league games in the Emerald Isle actually ;-)