Recent content by Shortstuff

1. S

Brad Voth Retires

Gutted to read about Brad retiring this morning but there is life after hockey and health is important. Just want to say thank you sooooo much Brad. I've loved watching you since the moment you stepped on the Ice in a devils shirt and have been proud to call you a devil! Thank you for many...
  2. S

Play Off Tickets

Hi I think you may have spoken to my friend Lauren earlier, who is travelling to play offs with me- all sorted now. Thanks
  3. S

Play Off Tickets

Hi I sent an e-mail to the address provided in this thread (the amended address of course) on Monday as i would like to book some play off tickets but i have a slight issue and I have not yet had a response. The thing is i live in Doncaster and am unlikely to make it to a devils home game...
  4. S

Voth 2.0 (Sky Article)

Great article. Made me excited about watching Brad play and i think it would give an interesting view point for opposing fans to consider. Nice Work
  5. S

LADIES NIGHT

Thanks to those who replied with a date for me. Unfortunately as i live in Doncaster i didnt get to last weeks game to get a programme, i dont follow Mrs G on twitter and hadn't noticed the date anywhere else when i looked which is why i was unsure as to why people were getting a bit annoyed...
  6. S

LADIES NIGHT

Does anyone actually know a fixed date for Ladies Night yet or are we just moaning about a date that hasn't even been decided/announced? I preferred Ladies Night in Febraury as it always fell around my birthday but hey you cant have everything you want. I didn't go last year due to finicial...
  7. S

Edinburgh on 20th March

As previously mentioned I live in Doncaster. I am travelling home to Wales tonight in prep for tomorrows game. However, due to work commitments I cannot go to Edinburgh on Sunday or remain in Wales and be part of the party at Bec and Si's pub. So me and another devils fan will be attending...
  8. S

Edinburgh on 20th March

Well i live in Doncaster. I will be in Cardiff saturday for our game against Coventry but I am currently torn over what to do sunday - stay in Cardiff or go to Edinburgh?!?!? If all else fails I may be tempted to go the arena and watch the steelers clan game with the clan fans and have...
  9. S

Cc Final Second Leg HELP

I know it's a long shot but is anyone travelling back towards the doncaster area on Tuesday after the game? I have a ticket and can get to Nottingham but struggling for getting home. Any advice or assistance is much appreciated. I would be happy to pay petrol money HELP
  10. S

Devils v Panthers - 28/02 - 6pm - Chat/Updates

I am sooo excited and nervous about tonights game. Gutted I cant make it - now realising that moving to Doncaster was not so sensible when occasions like this occur. Watched the boys in Nottingham last night and they looked good. Hope this has given them confidence boost they need for tonight...
  11. S

Official Complaints thread 2010

Its my 26th Birthday in a week and I have chicken pox. Not hockey or rink related but i'm bored and grumpy so thought i would join in
  12. S

Finnerty a Devil?

Really dont know what to say. Especially after all the things we/I said about him last season. Dont know i feel. Sat with 2 Steelers fans - they are absolutely gutted. Can see why he may be a good addition to the team but just feel like a bit of a hypocrite if I cheered for him - and what are...
  13. S

Sheffield Steelers v Cardiff Devils - Sat 7pm - Chat/Updates

Does anyone know why Mark Smith didn't play tonight?
  14. S

Rocksteady Eddy - PLEASE READ

I haven't been on the inferno in a while and to read this has shocked me. Knew i hadn't seen Eddy and Lisa for a while but just assumed things were busy with having a little one running here there and everywhere. Eddy was one of the first people i got to know when i started going to the devils...