Recent content by Squirrelseverywhere

1. S

Parking

Or go for a swim before the game!
  2. S

Parking

Options include Driving round like a mad person manifesting a parking space Abandon it on the roundabout Park it on double yellows - use blue badge or pop a sign on saying you a first responder Leave the driver in the car to keep moving it when someone in a yellow jacket or with blue flashy...
  3. S

Devils/Hockey History

Have sent a message
  4. S

2 x tickets available for 27th March

I've got 2 tickets available in block 15 for the game tomorrow. They are childrens tickets but can be upgraded
  5. S

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

Brilliant game. I don't know if my nerves could take that every game, but I'll take the challenge! They deserved the win.
  6. S

Coventry Blaze - Vale Dayle Keen

This is so sad, thoughts to his family and friends.
  7. S

Team GB - Aalborg

Yes, trying to work out logistics
  8. S

Tickets needed.

Thank you, I've been out with my children today and doing my charity and uni work. I literally jumped on here to catch up whilst cooking pancakes and then read this
  9. S

Tickets needed.

See my above messages Try to do something nice - but hey
  10. S

Tickets needed.

I actually have 6 at the moment, and as I'm an adult you are still welcome to two if you wish. They are in block 15.
  11. S

Tickets needed.

I have spares some games as we have 30 season tickets as a charity. Sometimes we can't fill all the seats. I'm too grown up thank you very much, but if you don't want me to check I won't bother
  12. S

Tickets needed.

Let me check, I sometimes have spares
  13. S

OLYMPIC QUALIFIERS - GB vs China (08/02 @ 2000), Serbia (10/02 @ 1900) & Romania (11/02 @ 1900)

We have another round in Denmark late august/early September. Group F we are if I remember
  14. S

Signed jersey washing care advice please

Inside out and lowest temp and quickest setting - that's worked for me