Recent content by starsfan

1. S

Dundee ticket sales for this weekend

There are about 10 or so Stars fans coming down on Saturday for this one. Quick question - a couple of us have our tickets already through the groupon deal, but will the other stars fans have to buy their tickets in advance to be sure of a seat, or does the away section remain reserved for away...
  2. S

Looking for help

Thanks for the help guys. Cant wait for my first trip to the blue tent! In belfast the night before though, so i can see me feeling very sorry for myself at this game! :lol:
  3. S

Looking for help

Hi there Im a stars fan coming down for the game in a couple of weeks on the 22nd and was just looking for a bit of help. What it is, a few of us that are coming down have taken advantage of the groupon ticket offer that was running the other week, allowing us to buy tickets for £7.20 for...
  4. S

Scottish Triple Header

Hi folks. Stars fan in peace. I see you guys are planning on leaving Edinburgh for our place at 3.00 for the 7.30 face off. I dont know if any of you guys have been to the DIA before, but generally our rink doesnt have much in terms of things to do before the game apart from a KFC/Mcdonalds, a...