Recent content by Swarley

1. Swarley

Devils Vs Giants - PO Semi Final - 20th April - FO 19:00

If the team turns up and sets the tone within the first ten minutes then we stand a chance at making it to the finals, but we've blown hot and cold all season and the run up to the playoffs haven't shown Bowns or our D to be on top form.
  2. Swarley

Rumour mill

That's the one thing we desperately lacked is a stay at home defender. I'm interested to see if Russell will carry on with the euro style hockey or if he will adapt and change the squad to be more like the rest of the league in the new season
  3. Swarley

Rumour mill

For a player that was hyped up and talked about as being a new fan favourite I wasn't overly impressed with his performance the entire season. Never really stood out, never seemed to have anything magical about him, never really noticed him on the ice. Its a shame really because having such a...
  4. Swarley

Carruth

Ok that did make me laugh.
  5. Swarley

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

Great win but why after foxs challenge was there no penalty against the steelers for delay of game? Did we have brand new rookie officals tonight or are we supposed to believe accidents happen and the seasoned officals forgot about that rule?
  6. Swarley

Retro Night Jersey...

Na not at all, I'm actually impressed that the club listened to the fans asking for replicas
  7. Swarley

Single ticket for Saturday wanted

Anyone gets a spare one or isn't going anymore and wants to sell it let me know please as I'm after one
  8. Swarley

Retro Night Jersey...

They won't sell replicas because it'll make them more money auctioning off the game worn ones.
  9. Swarley

Devils Vs Flames - League - 1st March 24 - FO 19:30

Not agreeing with fans threatening officals or their family members but I can't take his word on it being true because of the absolute mess he caused last night. Any time an offical has been chewed out by fans on twitter in public posts they've always come out with *I've gotten messages with...
  10. Swarley

Devils Vs steelers - League - 24th Feb 24 - FO 19:00

He is the sole reason the dummies guide to hockey was created, he couldn't tell his elbow from his arse hole last night and just made the entire group of officals look incompetent
  11. Swarley

Flames Vs Devils - League - 25th Feb 24 - FO 18:00

Chad, shouldn't be a hard choice to make, the fact he's sat majority of the season sucks because the guys a hard worker and gives 100% every time. Just a shame Russell doesn't like him because next season I can see Chad being on a different eihl team causing us headaches
  12. Swarley

Devils Vs steelers - League - 24th Feb 24 - FO 19:00

The game last night was absolutely cracking, the biggest let down was the officals, so many dodgy calls on both teams but the one that stood out for me was the call on batch for slashing, my entire block was laughing at the offical for the call made. Other than that the game was pure hockey and...
  13. Swarley

Devils vs Blaze - League - 9th Feb 24 - FO 19:30

If you're able bodied sure, but the people who can't walk far it would basically mean stay home. Also seen a few non blue badge people parking in disabled bays and then going into the swimming gala.
  14. Swarley

Devils Vs Blue Fox - Conti Cup Final - 14th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

Entire weekend was entertaining, but I don't get why people are moaning about the officals, they let the game progress way more naturally than the eihl ones do, I've witnessed more fluid hockey this weekend then I have in the last few seasons of eihl hockey which stops and starts more than a...
  15. Swarley

GKS vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 13th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

I'm actually shocked that Katowice are not playing like they did yesterday definitely more netured today than yesterday lol