Recent content by Temme

1. Temme

looking to purchase sticks

Hi Guys; Looking to buy hockey sticks. If you have any ex-player sticks lying around, or used to play and want to move some gear, please drop me a message. They need to be right handed sticks, and looking at Bauer P92/CCM P29/Warrior W03 pattern. Cheers!
  2. Temme

Looking to purchase sticks

Thank you for posting, however as above they need to be right handed :)
  3. Temme

No you don't.
  4. Temme

Hi, Thank you for posting, however Benti was a left handed shot, so no use to me!
  5. Temme

Looking to purchase sticks - can be signed, unsigned or whatever. The sticks need to be usable (not broken) and also right handed. If you've purchased one at an equipment sale, or won in a raffle, I'd gladly take these off your hands! Please let me know.
  6. Temme

Scouting.

David Rutherford had his own bloody app, merchandise, website - the works. Scouts aren't needed at this level really - and you'd be surprised at how vast the hockey network is. Recommendations from former colleagues, friends etc amasses a huge majority of the signings the bigger teams make.
  7. Temme

Jersey Identification Assistance

This is from the season that never happened (due to covid) I'm fairly certain.
  8. Temme

Fixtures coming out on Friday

Impossible to keep everyone happy with the fixtures; unfortunately with so many mid week games I've not bothered with a season ticket this year after 13 years because its cheaper to just buy every weekend game and skip the 9 that fall on weekdays.
  9. Temme

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

Good spot. Any clue as to why he took the year out last year? From what I can tell, he signed in Denmark toward the end of Janauary, played 12 league games and 16 playoff games before Aalborg were eliminated from playoffs.
  10. Temme

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

Doesn't fit in anywhere, We already have Coughler and Martin at 1c and 2c, this guy with those numbers definitely commands top 6.
  11. Temme

Thinning the jersey collection

Fisher jersey now sold.
  12. Temme

Merchandise and kit sale

To be fair the prices were advertised above the items, there was no disputing that. And Murds was happy to check out the back if you needed something that wasn't put out. The early opening was the shame, we were there for 10am and the only gloves left by that point had holes in the palm or were...
  13. Temme

Merchandise and kit sale

The sticks were also advertised as £50 (used) but they were charging £70 :( We got there for 10am when it opened and it was barren with all the usable equipment gone already, such a shame!!!
  14. Temme

If you're going to charge £50 for a hoodie...

They've also written the 3 Joshs names differently (Joshua Lammon, Josh Batch, Josh Waller) I believe at least Waller is a 'Joshua'. I tweeted about the Francis spelling when i saw the initial photo. I don't know why things like that bother me so much but it makes my skin itch when people...
  15. Temme

Thinning the jersey collection

Sakic Avs jersey now sold