Recent content by terry hunt

1. T

Champions Hockey League 2021/2022

I suspect that entry to the CHL is not just about league table positions.The Devils organisation and their fans have put in one hell of an effort to give a good account of themselves in europe. I would not have minded if we were not in the CHL next season as the Devils organisation have a...
  2. T

Xmas and New Year

Just to wish all on here a great xmas and hoping for a better new year with some hockey. Same wishes to TK,Katrina,Zack and all the Devils team especially our great owners and families.
  3. T

Cardiff Bay “Masterplan” including a 15,000 seater arena!

Hi mate happy xmas dont have your contact for a card
  4. T

Devils abroad with lordo

First Swamp Rabbits game Dec11th
  5. T

Devils abroad with lordo

i note the comment about watching these games online. Does anyone know who streams these games.?
  6. T

Government Announces Rescue Package

The welsh government has done a risk assessment on ice rinks and decided the risk is too high.
  7. T

Mark Louis KO punch

What sort of disciplne did he get?
  8. T

Expert advice needed on Cardiff devils jerseys

I would say though that they look like replicas Shinedog shirts are good quality.
  9. T

New Jerseys

Just for info i have ordered a 3XL direct from Andy not from the shop. If anyone wants the larger size give them a call before the order goes in.
  10. T

Lord in Greenville

I may be wrong but i think Trump has got a rally there today.
  11. T

Viola arena no more? (IAW is back)

I always thought that BT was one of our best sponsors serious committment to the Devils. Perhaps with their new interest in NHL and i think John Jones is still around.
  12. T

Ben O’Connor .....

I agree he must have personal reasons for staying around Sheffield.I dont think this is a good move by him.
  13. T

Ben O’Connor .....

He needs to work obviously but as a GB stalwart he will need to keep up his standard
  14. T

New Devils coach found!

He certainly has had a colourful career. His PIM's will go down well with some. I think this is very good news and welcome thim and his family.
  15. T

Official: 2020-2021 League suspended

Will you be organising buses Nathan?