Recent content by The_Stick_

1. The_Stick_

Stars Vs Devils - PO 1/4 Final - 14th April 24 - FO 17:00

Barriga is an unfair comparison. He got injured in pre season I believe. Barrow on the other hand…
  2. The_Stick_

Elmer and Naas for me. Elmer especially
  3. The_Stick_

POFW here we come! What a performance by #33
  4. The_Stick_

Pouliot is an embarrassment. Wouldn’t have him anywhere near our team
  5. The_Stick_

Devils Vs Stars - PO 1/4 Final - 13th April 24 - FO 19:00

I don’t think we played bad tonight, I think Dundee played the perfect road playoff game. Collapsed low and limited our chances. Riley Brandt was everywhere. He’s made for playoff hockey
  6. The_Stick_

Devils Vs Stars - PO 1/4 Final - 13th April 24 - FO 19:00

Devils have announced that both Ully and Busch return to the lineup tonight.
  7. The_Stick_

Playoff QFs

Sheffield and Fife currently tied 1-1 going into the second period
  8. The_Stick_

£8.50 ????

I assume it means they would have to stop the public skate?
  9. The_Stick_

£8.50 ????

Includes a free drink. I don’t have a problem with the cost if I’m honest. Especially when the Stars stream is £16
  10. The_Stick_

Carruth

I’ll hold my hands up, at the start of the season I was firmly of the opinion that we wouldn’t win the league again with Bowns in net. I was proven wrong. He has posted some incredible stats this season, and they could have been even better if it wasn’t for a lousy defence. I do think we need to...
  11. The_Stick_

Rory Herman

The way I look at it.. If we follow the “would Sheffield/Belfast of signed them” mantra we most certainly wouldn’t have found Brandt. If we were to bring Rory in, he’d start on the 4th line. He would be more effective than Chad imo
  12. The_Stick_

Rory Herman

After 2 season in the UK he would be - so I assume he’d become eligible in December this year?
  13. The_Stick_

Rory Herman

Grant cooper had very similar numbers in the NIHL and he was a great 3rd line guy for Belfast last season. I’d be more than happy to give Rory a go
  14. The_Stick_

Carruth

Carruths latest post has sent Twitter in overdrive. He won’t… will he? https://x.com/carruth30/status/1775949064544104617?s=46
  15. The_Stick_

Devils Vs Stars - League - 3rd April 24 - FO 19:30

This is my point. They all may be big bodies but I would take Riley Brandt over any of those guys I’ve listed